TD Bank US Technology Summer Intern Program, Wilmington DE in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 213028BR
Job Title US Technology Summer Intern Program, Wilmington DE
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Campus Program
Job Category(s) Campus Program
Type of Role Internship/Co-Op and Summer Opportunities
Start Date - Summer
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
TD Bank operates in the US via TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., with over 25,000 Employees and deep roots in the community dating back more than 150 years. TD Bank offers a broad array of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services to more than 8 million Customers through our extensive network of approximately 1,300 retail Stores throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition to banking products, TD Bank and its subsidiaries provide clients with customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth® and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance.
TD Summer Internship Experience
Our 10 week non-rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD
• A variety of professional experiences
• Professional development training
• Extensive networking opportunities
• Interaction with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Business Technology Mgmt or Technology Sciences.
• Strong conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills; preferred knowledge of SDLC & PMLC.
• Excellent verbal & written communication with ability to work effectively in a team environment
• Ability to develop good business relationships with customers, business partners and stakeholders
• Preferred familiarity and strength in any of the following: C, C++, C#, Object C, Java, Java Script, Python, Ruby, SQL, J2EE, Web Services, .NET, VBA, FPML, XML, HTTP, WSDL, Linux, Unix, Perl, Oracle, AIX, Windows, DB2, FIX Protocol.
•Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you have a disability that requires an accommodation to complete the application process, please e-mail TD Bank's HR Compliance Department at email@example.com. Please include your full name, contact information and details about your request within the e-mail.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington