TD Bank Sr Mgr Risk Gov & Control in Wilmington, Delaware
Sr Mgr Risk Gov & Control
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
The Senior Manager, Credit Management Governance & Control manages the development and enhancement of the TD Bank N.A. Managerial Governance Framework and related practices and monitoring, along with the processes and monitoring sustaining the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of the TD Risk Appetite Framework. The Senior Manager assists or directs the preparation of Challenge Committee/Audit presentations, helps prepare responses for examinations, assists in responding to preliminary findings and provides information for ongoing controls reporting (i.e. Control Dashboards). Where appropriate, the Senior Manager will be expected to interact with Executive Management and/or make presentations to Senior Level personnel.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Economics, Politics; Graduate degree preferred
• At least 5 years experience in analytics, research and/or project management
• Project management experience an asset
• Leadership and management skills aligned to TDs expectations
• Conceptual and practical thinking and implementation skills
• Excellent verbal skills, both oral and written
• Displays confidence
• Ability to uphold standards and influence partners
• Process design and analysis skills
• Time management and multi-tasking skills
• Research, analysis and judgement skills
• Initiative and relationship building and facilitation skills
• Manages relationships with multiple Business Lines within Credit Cards & Unsecured Lending (CCUL) Credit Management
• Represents Credit Management on internal/external committees where appropriate
• Provides specialized Subject Matter Expertise to Business Lines on audit principles and processes and provides guidance in preparing for reviews/examinations, responding to inquiries, developing remediation actions plans and coordinating follow-up activities
• Works with Credit Management Leaders to develop appropriate remediation responses and actively track/monitor status to ensure all items are addressed in a timely, high quality, sustainable and auditable manner
• Produces ongoing controls reporting (i.e. Control Dashboards/Credit Forums)
• Contributes to project management process and deliverables for assigned projects
• Assists with development of proactive strategies, tactics and programs to implement controls and effectively manage regulatory and governance issues
• Assists with strategic initiatives related to Credit Management and/or Governance and Control issues (Process Mapping, Self Assessments, Road-to-Strong Initiatives, etc.)
• Assesses overall significant risks and the effectiveness of governance and control programs, recommending changes to management/leaders
• Oversees strategic initiatives related to Credit Management and/or Governance and Control issues
• Manages projects or tasks that are often complex and multi-faceted, including scheduling/delegating activities and prioritizing accountabilities, projects and tasks to ensure proper resourcing and to meet established deadlines
• Interacts frequently with Senior Management
• Works well independently and in team environment
• Exhibits excellent relationship management skills, including the ability to mediate difficult situations and influence outcomes in a respectful, professional and effective manner
• Exhibits strong decision-making abilities and follow-through on assigned tasks
• Possesses high level analytical skills and the ability to think strategically as well as tactically
• Exhibits excellent communication and presentation skills
• Maintains confidentiality of data/materials/information received
• Consistently exhibits professionalism and sound judgment
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
1313 North Market Street
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
TD Governance & Control Executives
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.