TD Bank Sr Mgr, Credit Card Reporting & Analytics in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 213321BR
Job Title Sr Mgr, Credit Card Reporting & Analytics
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Risk Management
Job Category(s) Risk Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Senior Manager, Credit Card Reporting & Analytics is responsible for developing, coordinating, managing, and producing the analytical environment for TD Bank N.A. Retail Credit portfolios to achieve Financial (measurement, forecasts and business budgets) and Credit estimates that support portfolio and executive strategies and decisions. Will work closely with various internal stakeholders/partners to understand business objectives, identify data / information needs, opportunities for improvement and help inform and support business decisions and strategies.
• Strong Business & Programming knowledge
• New Deal Due Diligence / New Deal Risk Inputs
• Expertise in Report Creation and Modification
• Manage Monthly Business Reviews (Product & Risk)
• Provides Opinion/Business Insight on Trends with Report Commentary
• Design Reporting & Deliver Insight
• Coordinate monthly business reviews (MBR)
• Provide people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required. Oversee and lead a large and/or highly complex, and diverse reporting function for an area of significant risk, complexity or scope.
• Strategic partner to leadership team on the management of the portfolio and financials, with deep industry, external / internal, enterprise knowledge, recognizing and anticipating emerging trends and; identifying operational efficiencies and opportunities with other business management / enterprise areas
• Facilitate key strategic discussions and provide thought leadership to executive audience (output may include strategic roadmap and/or deliverables/ frameworks/ short to long term goals etc.)
• Set operational team direction and collaborate with others to execute on common goals
• Focus on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater)
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Undergraduate degree or technical certificate – graduate degree preferred
• 10 + years of relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
• Expert knowledge of programming languages (i.e. SAS/SQL/ R, Visual Basic, Python)
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proven ability to manage a team of professional analyst
• Prior leadership experience or progressively responsible Department/Bank experience
• Ability to coach and mentor others
• Ability to provide conflict resolution
• Strong ability to successfully balance competing priorities in a fast paced environment
• Significant experience required in Credit Risk Management and modeling disciplines
• Acquisition, Account management, Collections Reporting experience
• Credit card regulatory reporting experience
• Microsoft Office, focus on PowerPoint and Excel
• History of reporting/presentations to senior management
• Campaign, or, Product or Risk Analytical experience
• Industry Analysis/Benchmarking experience
• Management experience
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington