TD Bank Small Business / Travel Card Product Group Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Small Business / Travel Card Product Group Manager
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
US Bankcards focuses on building and maintaining strong product offerings that maximize contribution to TD Bank’s profitability, complement the retail suite of products, and help strengthen customer relationships. We have a robust portfolio of products that cover much of the market and support the overall TD brand by providing high value rewards, hassle-free simplicity, and convenience and control. This Credit Card group is responsible for Account Management - including acquisitions, portfolio analytics & reporting; Operations & Servicing and Product Strategy & Development.
• Provides vision, leadership and strategic guidance in developing and implementing Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet Company and shareholder objectives.
• Acts as the authority on the market. Maintains vigilance gathering industry opinions and qualitative market data for different market segments.
• Manages the product management budget. Resolves efficient allocation of overall budget to ensure objectives can be achieved. Ensures maximum profitability via management of risk levels authorizes risk policy changes as appropriate.
• Ensures effective ways to deliver complete solutions to identify problems and ensures gaps are identified and filled.
• Reviews and approves business and expense plans and tracks success and efficiency of product development delivery and implementation. Develops and balances the product development calendar and coordinates the successful and detailed execution of deliverables.
• Runs the identification of ambitious offerings in the market and their strengths and weaknesses. Prioritizes the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables.
• Resolves methodology to quantify market analysis to look at internal measurements and product performance to resolve how the product impacts the Company operations including product life cycle, quality, technical support, marketing programs and sales support.
• Leads all aspects of product roadmaps to illustrate the vision for the product. Plans product solutions that describe the ideal or stereotypical users that represent the programming targets.
• Ensures the creation of scenarios to describe market problems and illustrate why product features/requirements are necessary.
• Develops marketing programs to move buyers through the buying process.
• Directs market research projects and recommends methods for growing existing markets and developing opportunities.
• Consults and advises top management on the marketing initiatives related to major Company activities.
• Studies, analyzes and reports on quality of service, customer attitudes, economic conditions and government controls with respect to their effect on sales of existing or proposed products and services. Collaborates with business divisions in establishing new services and products.
• Demonstrates efficiency in crafting and using conceptual frameworks to structure the develop insights into the consumer; as a result, demonstrates a high level of analytical rigor in formulation of product insights.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Small Business / Travel Product Group Manager will be responsible for leading the end-to-end credit card product management for our Small Business customers and delivering an outstanding Travel card product. The ideal candidate will be an influential leader with proven experience creating and implementing new solutions and processes.
• Set the vision to lead road mapping, goal setting, project execution, testing, and roll-out strategy for small business and travel card portfolios
• Develop a robust understanding of the travel card market
• Collaborate with a broad set of partners to design, influence, and implement solutions that accommodate the complex needs of small business owners
• Regularly and systematically use data to uncover opportunities, track product performance, and drive decision-making
• Prioritize, negotiate and remove blockers to orchestrate successful launch or optimization cycle
• Conducts regular review on market trends and competitor activities to identify opportunities.
• Leads negotiation for new and amended service elements
• Develops recommendations and implements enhancements to servicing models and processes
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, New Jersey
Mount Laurel, Wilmington
• Bachelor’s degree or dynamic work experience in addition to experience below - MBA Preferred
• 7-10 years related experience required
• Shown senior management leadership skills to lead a department of authorities and consultants
• Ability to develop and drive product strategies throughout the organization
• Comprehensive knowledge of the design, development, implementation and profitability of product development and marketing in a financial/banking environment required
• Superb communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive management
• Confirmed ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Proven ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over other decisions without express authority and influence mass change management
• Experience in leading project management and delivering on time and within budget
• Validated experience in product pricing, financial documents and ensuring budget targets are met or exceeded
• End-to-End product management experience for small business and/or travel card portfolios
• Experience balancing the complex needs of small business owners
• Understanding of the travel card market
• Data analytics experience - handling critical metrics to find opportunities, identify performance and drive decisions
1313 Market Street, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary:
Product Management & Development
Product Management & Development
TD Product Management
Mon - Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.