TD Bank InfoSec Specialist - Cloud Security Specialist in Wilmington, Delaware
InfoSec Specialist - Cloud Security Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
PLEASE REFER TO THE QUALIFICATIONS SECTION FOR SPECIFIC ROLE REQUIREMENTS
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset.
7+ years of relevant experience.
Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices.
Advanced knowledge of of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues.
Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives.
Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
PLEASE REFER TO THE QUALIFICATIONS SECTION FOR SPECIFIC ROLE REQUIREMENTS
About This Role
We are looking for someone to develop and implement Technology Controls and Information Security related policies, programs and tools. You will provide specialized expertise and guidance on assessing risks, identifying potential gaps and providing security solutions to mitigate risks and protect TD. You may also participate on projects of moderate to high complexity and provide complex reporting, analysis, and assessments at the functional, business line or enterprise level.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
Guide partners on a broad range of specific Technology Controls and Information Security programs, policies, standards and incidents.
Conduct risk assessment, required controls definition, control procedure appropriateness, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas.
Lead or contribute to the completion of risk and control design assessments for an assigned business application, business portfolio, and overall enterprise, as well as risk mitigation and remediation plans and remediation strategy.
Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework.
Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology and security threats against TDBG’s business.
Develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area.
Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement.
Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise .
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, New Jersey
Mount Laurel, Wilmington
Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
This role will be focal to define, document, ensure completeness and correctness of implemented technical and process controls related to the technical security controls related to end-point devices implemented or operated in TD Azure Cloud:
• Direct and provide hardening guidance for cloud services from Cloud Service Providers such as Microsoft and Amazon.
• Develop, implement, monitor and enhance data security policies, procedures, and standards related to TD Azure Cloud
• Performing in-depth risk assessments to ensure that the security safeguards and controls are in-line with our security policy and standards
• Review infrastructure design on-premise and on the Cloud (inclusive of container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture, and operational security architecture)
• Review the infrastructure & microservices design against different security regulatory, industry, and internal standards such as TD Cloud Control Matrix, NIST, HITRUST CSA Containers' security guidelines, and identify the necessary security architecture requirements
• Executing on Cloud security engagements during different phases of the lifecycle – assess, design, and implementation. Implementing industry-leading practices around cyber risks and Cloud security
• Create technical and managerial level reports (KPI) and risk assessments for on-premise and Cloud-based applications and infrastructure
• Ensure a "single pane of glass" into end-point controls and full automation of end-point controls in the eco system of TD Azure Cloud is automated from implementation, reporting and remediation perspective
• Research, create, develop, and enforce security policies, standards, and procedures to ensure the protection of the organization's security and systems as specified by the HITRUST/NIST control framework
• Provide IT and business resources guidance in interpreting security compliance requirements and performing application and system security assessments
Job Requirements :
• At least 10 years of experience in multiple facets of Information Technology
• 7+ years experience in security
• 4+ years experience in Cloud technologies
• University degree or relevant experience
• CCSP or Cloud Alliance certification is highly desirable
• MCSE or RHCE is nice to have
• CISA, CISSP or CISM is nice to have
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Some experience in technical writing would be an asset
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.