TD Bank Head of US Card & Personal Lending Collections Strategies Risk Manager in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 197263BR
Job Title Head of US Card & Personal Lending Collections Strategies Risk Manager
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Risk Management
Job Category(s) Risk Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
The Head of US Card & Personal Lending Collections Strategies Risk Manager is responsible for managing the creation, implementation and validation credit card collections/ loss forecasting strategies. The Risk Manager provides critical information, interpretative, and detailed analysis, and deploys critical credit risk rational strategies that ensures the decisions are made within the TD risk appetite and adhere to all governmental requirements and guidelines with the limited guidance from the manager.
• Performs functions noted for Risk Manager I.
• Generally an expert at the enterprise or group business level.
• Acts as the primary regulatory interface on risk issues and requirements for a key business segment of the Bank and assesses and provides direction for existing and new regulations.
• Interfaces with teams beyond risk in a cross-functional manner.
• Represents business on corporate initiatives and identifies key risks and implications and provides direction in complex situations.
• Bachelor's degree required; Graduate degree preferred or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 10+ years' experience required
• Strong data mining / business & programming capabilities
• Strong Strategy & Analytics experience required - Collections Strategy experience preferred
• Card Systems Experience (TSYS, Triad) a plus
• Proficient PC skills in MS Office and a variety of PC-based analytical and reporting software packages
• Experience with the use of Relational Databases and the process of Extract Transform Load (ETL) using common languages such as SQL or SAS
• Working knowledge of SAS Enterprise Miner, FICO Model Builder or Angoss Knowledge Seeker
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing requirements
• Extremely strong attention to detail with ability to manage a range of tasks and prioritize
• Proven ability to develop and maintain productive business/peer relationships
• Ability to drive / influence change and lead others
• Superb written and verbal communication skills
• Experienced in developing and presenting recommendations to Senior Management
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington