TD Bank Head of Customer Engagement - US Bankcard in Wilmington, Delaware
Head of Customer Engagement - US Bankcard
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
The US Bankcard team focuses on building and maintaining strong product offerings that maximize contribution to TD Bank’s profitability, complement the retail suite of products, and help strengthen customer relationships.
• Provides vision, leadership and strategic guidance in developing and implementing Company products, services and programs including features, benefits and characteristics that meet customer needs and are priced to meet Company and shareholder objectives.
• Acts as the authority on the market. Maintains vigilance gathering industry opinions and qualitative market data for different market segments.
• Manage the product management budget. Resolves efficient allocation of overall budget to ensure objectives can be achieved. Ensures maximum profitability via management of risk levels authorizes risk policy changes as appropriate.
• Ensures effective ways to deliver complete solutions to identify problems and ensures gaps are identified and filled.
• Reviews and approves business and expense plans and tracks success and efficiency of product development delivery and implementation. Develops and balances the product development calendar and coordinates the successful and detailed execution of deliverables.
• Runs the identification of ambitious offerings in the market and their strengths and weaknesses. Prioritizes the presence and relative importance of key product deliverables.
• Resolves methodology to quantify market analysis to look at internal measurements and product performance to resolve how the product impacts the Company operations including product life cycle, quality, technical support, marketing programs and sales support.
• Leads all aspects of product roadmaps to illustrate the vision for the product. Plans product solutions that describe the ideal or stereotypical users that represent the programming targets.
• Ensures the creation of scenarios to describe market problems and illustrate why product features/requirements are necessary.
• Directs market research projects and recommends methods for growing existing markets and developing opportunities.
• Consults and advises top management on the marketing initiatives related to major Company activities.
• Studies, analyzes and reports on quality of service, customer attitudes, economic conditions and government controls with respect to their effect on sales of existing or proposed products and services. Collaborates with business divisions in establishing new services and products.
• Demonstrates efficiency in crafting and using conceptual frameworks to structure the develop insights into the consumer; as a result, demonstrates a high level of analytical rigor in formulation of product insights.
• Ensures all products are in compliance and meet all regulatory requirements.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Head of Customer Engagement will drive the end to end portfolio engagement for all US bankcard products with the goal to pushing TD bank cards to the top of wallet position among our TD retail customers and prospects. Responsible for balancing the profit and loss of the business line and meeting revenue targets including volumes, margin, fee income and expenses where applicable.
• Drive overall usage and adoption of the product(s) in a directed manner through engagement with multiple levels/teams within the USBC organization, establishment of standard methodologies and development of end-user outreach initiatives
• Lead Early Month On Book Strategy: Driving customer on-boarding success, activation and user adoption, design effective EMOB communication & CX
• Lead ongoing portfolio engagement: Monitoring the engagement through balance build, usage, loyalty & retention programs and drive future opportunities
• Drive advance analytics to track health of customer segments to expand usage, identify at risk customers, and analyze trends to design right tactics
• Build a stronger bridge between Product Marketing and Product Management and key partners, in order to represent the voice of the customer in all new product and improvement road map activities
• Share customer feedback internally, balancing solutions to issues, and advocating for the customer
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, New Jersey
Mount Laurel, Wilmington
• Bachelor’s degree or dynamic work experience in addition to experience below.
• 7-10 years related experience required
• Strong leadership/mentoring skills to manage a team of high performing individuals to accomplish established goals and conduct personnel duties for team (e.g. performance evaluations, hiring and disciplinary actions)
• Ability to develop and drive product strategies throughout the organization
• Comprehensive knowledge of the design, development, implementation and profitability of product development and marketing in a financial/banking environment required
• Superb communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive management
• Confirmed ability to build strong collaborative business relationships
• Shown ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over other decisions without express authority and influence mass change management
• Experience in leading project management and delivering on time and within budget
• Validated experience in product pricing, financial documents and ensuring budget targets are met or exceeded
• End-to-End Credit Card Portfolio Management experience
• Demonstrated success managing customer engagement strategy and activities
• Advanced analytics experience
1313 Market Street, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Product Management & Development
Product Management & Development
TD Product Management
Mon - Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.