TD Bank Credit Risk - Business Intelligence & Reporting in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 201083BR
Job Title Credit Risk - Business Intelligence & Reporting
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Business Analysis | Reporting
Job Category(s) Business Analysis | Reporting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst (Product Information Analyst III) performs a varied range of analysis from multiple internal and external sources and provides ongoing information and intelligence to the Credit Risk team. Key responsibilities include a strong understanding of data tools / coding experience to manage manage the coding, building & validating of data and working with internal partners on creating new data requirements.
• Leads the planning, creation and maintenance of more complex analysis requiring a broader understanding of Bank concepts and analytic techniques.
• Performs data extracts from a variety of databases.
• Independently directs work flow.
• Often represents the group in cross functional teams, coordinating work both within and outside the department.
• Strategic focus is more medium to long term.
• May supervise assigned staff and/or mentor less experienced analysts.
• Makes recommendations to the business regarding risks and opportunities based on various analyses performed.
• Works to provide required backup and cross training within the group.
• Utilizes analysis and research to identify opportunities for the organization to more effectively maximize revenue or control expenses.
• Manages data gathering / collection in the most cost effective and efficient manner.
• Ensures data, reports and analysis reconcile to Finance, where applicable.
• Proactively identifies unusual variances.
• Manages the flow of data to / from external vendors as required.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 7+ years related experience required
• Demonstrated database background / skills
• Experienced with complex financial modeling and advanced analytics
• Requires specialized / advanced database skills in order to perform more complex analytical functions
• Excellent communication / presentation skills, both verbal and written with ability to translate information so that users can effectively understand and make meaningful, informed decisions and recommendations
• Demonstrated project management skills with ability to develop, facilitate and bring to successful conclusion
• Ability to develop project plans, works independently and effectively under time constraints within a fast paced environment to deliver results by critical deadlines
• Ability to build business and technical relationships as well as other business partners
• Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite (strong Access & Excel skills a must) with an understanding of database design and troubleshooting
• Strong understanding of data tools
• Strong coding experience – knowledge of coding languages (visual basic, python, SAS, SQL, etc.)
• Consumer product background required – credit card knowledge preferred
• Strong technical capabilities
• Ability to create automated reporting
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington