TD Bank Credit Card Sr Business Analyst in Wilmington, Delaware
Auto req ID 211273BR
Job Title Credit Card Sr Business Analyst
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location Wilmington - Market Street
Business line Cards and Merchant Solutions
Job Category - Primary Project Management
Job Category(s) Project Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
North American Credit Cards and Merchant Services (NACC&MS) organization was formed in Fall 2011 and brings together the credit cards and merchant services businesses in Canada and the US. TD’s credit card products are distributed through the retail distribution network in the U.S. and Canada; on a national basis in Canada leveraging direct response channels; and, through hundreds of partnership programs with financial institutions, retailers, non-profit organization, sports teams, and other third party organizations. In addition, TD offers private label financing in the U.S. and Canada. With the acquisition of the MBNA portfolio in 2011, TD’s credit card business is now ranked among the largest in Canada and among the top 10 in North America based on loans outstanding. TD’s Merchant Services business provides merchants in Canada and the U.S. with a full range of payment processing services and solutions. TD provides merchant acquiring solutions to some of the largest retailers in Canada.
Plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the project in alignment with the business and/or enterprise needs and strategies. Provide leadership and work collaboratively with stakeholders including business, technology and finance partners to support project benefits and changes to business processes, policies and systems across single or multiple Lines of Business (LoB).
• Leads Requirements Management / work packages for Tier 3-4, low to moderate risk and regulatory projects with multiple stakeholders and across multiple LoB
• Advanced to expert knowledge of business analysis, project delivery practices and standards across the project life-cycle
• Gain/acquire sound to advanced understanding of business and user interaction with technology throughout project delivery
• Works independently as the senior or lead business analyst and coaches and guides members within area of expertise
• Identifies and leads problem resolution for complex issues at all levels
• Contributes to the communication and change management activities across multiple stakeholders
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Undergraduate degree required
• Business Analysis Accreditation is an asset
• 5+ years related business analysis experience required
• In-depth knowledge of financial products and services - Credit Card experience a plus
• Strong Project management skills
• Strong analytical skills, with ability to draw appropriate conclusions from data
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
• PC skills
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Delaware
City (Primary) Wilmington