TD Bank Business Insights Specialist (US) in Wilmington, Delaware
Business Insights Specialist (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
The Business Insights Specialist leads on the interpretation of complex business issues, generating multifaceted insights, identifying opportunities to drive business growth and value. This role works in partnership with business leaders to present or generate appropriate insights including the delivery of supporting collateral and/or presentations. The role also provides consultative support, business insight, advice and expertise to guide decision making and/or strategic planning by leveraging and interpreting data and analytical models to provide business specific or broad strategic insight and using a variety of audience-specific communication techniques.
• Undergraduate degree or specialization in one of the fields below
• 7 + years of relevant experience from an Information Management, statistical, mathematical, scientific, or financial background or Graduate Degree and 5+ years relevant experience
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as SAS, SQL, R, Python
• Experience with Spark Using Python & PySpark preferred
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of analytical and reporting software packages
• Ability to navigate multiple platforms and different data environments
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• This role is responsible to provide performance measurement analysis, reporting, operationalizing dashboards, and scorecards.
• Ability to leverage and interpret data and analytical models to provide business specific or broad strategic insights.
• Acts a technical working lead and data resource to others.
• Works closely with senior leadership on significant projects
• Works autonomously and accountable for acting as a lead within a specialized business management function and may provide work direction to others.
• Provides seasoned specialized knowledge, advice and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members.
• Scope of role may have enterprise impact
• Focus on short to medium - term issues (e.g., 6-12 months)
• Undertakes and completes a variety of complex projects and initiatives requiring specialist knowledge and/or the integration of cross functional processes within own area of expertise
• Oversees and/or independently performs tasks from end to end
• This level can interact with any hierarchy level up to executive leaders and external vendors
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, New Jersey
Mount Laurel, Wilmington
• 5+ years' experience in Financial Services or Banking with a background in data analytics, info management, computer science, programming specific
• Ability to work with complex data sets, disparate data sources and being able to integrate data across multiple platforms using a variety of data mining and analytical tools
• Ability to effectively communicate and highlight learnings from various data analysis and reporting.
1313 North Market Street, Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Enterprise Data & Analytics
Enterprise Data & Analytics
Business Insights & Analytics
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.