TD Bank Sr Information Security Analyst - Innovation Specialist in Washington, District Of Columbia
Sr Information Security Analyst - Innovation Specialist
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Currently centered in Israel, the team is expanding its presence to North America. Our mission is to support emerging protection needs, find the newest and best technology solutions, evaluate them and introduce them into the corporate.
• Turn initiatives into projects. Work with other team members to support the transition. Be the one to lead the projects into completion.
• Work with stakeholders, and with vendors where applicable, to make sure use-cases and requirements are being addressed.
• Work with delivery and control partners to timely and properly address project governance.
• Agile, entrepreneurial mindset that can fit innovative ideas into a conservative environment.
• Self-driven and determined to walk long distances on sometimes uncharted and risky roads.
• Excellent organizational skills and considerable experience working in global corporates.
• Strong and crisp communication skills - technical and executive audiences alike.
• Experience working with international teams.
• Technical knowledge and experience: IAM, Cloud Security, Application Security, Security Operations, Endpoint Security, Network Security, PKI and cryptography, Database Security, enterprise security stack.
• Technical knowledge and experience: web technologies, Windows OS, Linux OS, network design and protocols, networking equipment, network storage technologies.
• Technical knowledge and experience in Cloud.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics is a plus
• Background in fraud and/or fintech domains is a plus
• Experience with big data, analytics, databases, OS internals is a plus
• Experience in DevOps, software development is a plus
The Innovation Team's M.O. is extending to lead more projects beyond initial introduction, all the way to deployment. This will be your main responsibility. You can expect at least 1-2 new such projects each year
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, District of Columbia, New Jersey
Mount Laurel, Washington, Wilmington
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
District of Columbia
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.