TD Bank Financial Analyst III - Dodd Frank in South Portland, Maine
Auto req ID 201635BR
Job Title Financial Analyst III - Dodd Frank
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
City1 South Portland
Location 3000 Atrium Way
So Portland - Donald B Dean
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Financial Analyst III provides planning, forecasting, reporting and financial analysis support for assigned line(s) of business and/or at the total segment level under the guidance of financial management. In addition, The Financial Analyst III provides highly specialized financial consulting and analytical support at the assigned line(s) of business or total segment level identifying key emerging financial trends, measurement of key performance metrics and success factors, line of business and total segment financial target setting and measurement, capital budget and key initiative evaluation and planning, cost and product profitability analyses, specialized reporting and support for special projects.
• Conducts complex analysis as it applies to area of responsibility.
• Understands the whole financial function and the key business areas supported.
• Focus is on one or more components of results that have greater complexity (e.g., Expenses, Revenue, Volumes) or on complete results for a single line of business.
• May lead activities of unit, assigning, prioritizing and monitoring work.
• May resolve escalated issues and problems by conferring with staff
• May provide training and mentoring for new and less experienced staff.
• Provides financial, analytical, planning, and forecasting expertise to assist in the development and completion of projects.
• May develop specialized analytical tools for project or ongoing use.
• May develop conclusions and courses of action to rectify discrepancies as well as analyses.
• Develops and analyzes key metric and plan variances and related information.
• May provide cost and product analyses.
• Develops analyses of performance and predictive data.
• Compiles and generates ad-hoc analytical reports.
• May develop financial analytical and forecasting models to test assumptions and predict results of business initiatives.
• May lead additional research efforts, applying expertise in financial analysis.
• May research and review details of business operating metrics and actively seeks to identify and promote new opportunities or products.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5-7 years related experience required
• In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, financial model-building and interpretive statistics.
• Ability to successfully plan, develops, lead, and execute projects.
• Ability to effectively interpret, select appropriate techniques, take independent action, communicate and follow-through.
• Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
• Strong interpersonal and consultative communication skills with well-developed presentation skills.
• Ability to manage competing priorities effectively, making good decisions based on business priorities and objectives.
• Practical knowledge of financial analysis techniques and methodologies.
• Ability to employ complex analytical tools and statistics to perform analysis and forecasting of financial and other business information.
• Knowledge and understanding of budgeting and forecasting processes.
• Knowledge of accounting and the associated rules and regulations.
• Assist with Dodd Frank FRY-14M and FRY-14Q reporting by providing manually sourced data elements.
• Must have technical expertise in working with large volumes of data and applying logic for manipulation as necessary.
• Must meet recurring deadlines on a monthly and quarterly basis.
• Provide expertise in revamping processes or creating new processes in an efficient manner by means in technical intervention.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
• Strong communication skills.
• Track record of working closely with internal clients.
• Ability to accurately turnaround requests and file changes with short notice.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 South Portland