TD Bank IT Operations Analyst III - Warehouse Associate in Somerset, New Jersey
IT Operations Analyst III - Warehouse Associate
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
2-3 years relevant experience. • Must be alert, ambitious, hard-working, detail-oriented, and able to follow instructions.
• Prior experience working in a warehouse
• Knowledge of operating a pallet truck
• Management of Requests, Requested Items, Tasks and Incidents lifecycle within ServiceNow
• Ability to work on feet for 7.5 hours and carry loads up to 70 pounds
• Ability to work independently and safely
• Adaptable worker
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Attention to detail and the ability to perform repetitive tasks
• Intermediate level computer skills
• Ablity to rack and image laptops
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
8am - 5pm
About This Role
You will be responsible for performing an array of duties such as receiving and processing incoming stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock. You will be working with devices such as computer peripherals, laptops, desktops, servers, networking equipment and mobility devices.
Provides broad range of operational service / support which may include environment management, maintenance, monitoring, performance and incident management and/or production support activities to enable technology for own area of specialization. Service applications / systems and provide a level of application/ systems/ operational availability that meets or exceeds established standards/service levels, while minimizing operational risk.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Diagnose and resolve computer operating systems and hardware connectivity failures; determine the source of problems and classify their level, priority and nature.
• Configure, deploy, maintain, troubleshoot and support computer workstations, laptops, tablets and mobile hardware
• Install and support workstation, laptop, tablet and mobile hardware
• Correct system inconsistencies to improve employee experience
• Participate in testing new and existing hardware standard devices
• Manage inventory
• Repair, substitution or replacement of faulty hardware as necessary
• Collecting merchandise from the distribution center and safely transporting materials to the shipping bay
• Receiving and documenting inventory received, delivered or return
• Keeping an inventory of all merchandise entering or exiting the warehouse
• Work with heavy equipment like forklifts and pallet jacks to move freight from trucks
• Lift and carry heavy objects, and work in hot or cold weather
• Completes paperwork to ensures tasks are completed safely and on time
• Make decisions regarding the transfer of incoming and outgoing inventory
• Identifying any missing, lost or damaged inventory items and immediately notify manager
• Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed and labeled for shipping
• Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
• Assisting with training of newly employed workers
• Scanning labels to ensure products are shipped to the right destination
• Fill and check customer orders
• Scan items into the inventory management system
• Routine cleaning duties by discarding packaging material, dusting, disinfecting and sanitizing
• Pick/Pack orders
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Experience as a Computer Technician or Desktop Support
• Current CompTIA A+ certification
• Strong understanding of Microsoft and Apple operating systems
• Able to read and understand technical manuals
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects effectively
800 Cottontail Lane
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.