TD Bank Sr. Data Reporting Analyst - Regulatory Reporting in Portland, Maine
Sr. Data Reporting Analyst - Regulatory Reporting
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Create real-time and data-driven insights to drive the Fair Banking, Community Reinvestment, and Consumer Compliance programs for TD Bank.
• Develop and produce geospatial maps leveraging data developed for CRA and Fair Banking.
• Provide innovative thinking on how data management, reporting, and analytics can support the overall Compliance goals in an efficient and effective manner.
• Create complex and comprehensive Business Intelligence reporting packages and dashboards using localized datamarts and external data sources.
• Identify optimal solutions, considering possible approaches and flexibilities in the system as well as organizational values, policies and procedures.
• Present findings and share insights with senior management and executives.
• Requires advanced knowledge of reporting and BI platforms, tools and techniques, and ability to effectively leverage it to support diverse reporting and BI functions.
• Expected to gain expert knowledge of all main data sources for the data used within the business unit and ability to effectively utilize these data sources for reporting purposes.
• Use various technologies/applications/methodologies to rapidly generate impactful interactive visualizations.
• Work independently as the senior analyst / subject matter expert and provide technical support to others.
• Solve complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables, which may include consultation with numerous stakeholders.
• Work with business units and marketing partners to understand business drivers, definitions, metrics in order to interpret findings, take action and provide meaningful direction.
• Contribute to review of processes and assist in identifying potential opportunities to improve operational efficiencies.
The Sr. Business Intelligence & Reporting Analyst provides specialized end to end Business Intelligence (BI) visualization analysis & reporting related to the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and Fair Banking, and the Consumer Compliance Banking Program. May be considered a subject matter expert in BI and Reporting. Accountable for the development, adoption and ongoing evolution of a best-in-class reporting and/or BI capability and may deliver on ad-hoc projects as assigned. Designs and develops reports, dashboards, and scorecards to drive the fair banking and community investment strategies for the Bank. Ensures sourcing of high-quality data and alignment of metrics across the organization. This position will be instrumental in driving fair banking producing performance metrics and dashboard reporting utilizing systems such as Excel, SAS, R, Python, Tableau, and other business intelligence platforms.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Delaware, Maine, New Jersey, North Carolina, South Carolina
Charlotte, Greenville, Mount Laurel, Portland
• Undergraduate degree or specialization in one of the fields below
• 3 + years of relevant experience from an info management, computer science, programming specific or financial background or Graduate Degree and 1-3 years relevant experience.
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
• Advanced experience knowledge of various data sources, tools and technologies used in preparing summaries and reports
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to analyze complex laws and regulations and relate those laws to operational procedures and data analysis
• Preferred working knowledge of Compliance and/or business activities that manage regulatory data
Preferred Technical Qualifications:
• 3-5 Years of related experience – preferred in creating and designing reports and dashboards
• Requires excellent working knowledge of reporting, tools and techniques, by effectively leveraging data sources used within the business unit
• Knowledge of broader enterprise reporting platforms and data sources and ability to integrate data across the enterprise a plus
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. Advanced Excel strongly preferred. Tableau strongly preferred.
• Proficiency with one or more programming languages (SAS, R, Python).
• Familiarity with statistics is a plus.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills including a demonstrated ability to clearly provide written reports that identify and quantify risk as well as present sound solutions taking into account Bank operations and culture
• Ability to work independently and prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
1 Portland Square, 11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575, Greenville Campus Building A - 200 Carolina Point Parkway, Mt Laurel - Operations Center Bldg 1 - 9000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Anti-Money Laundering / Compliance & Regulatory Relations
Anti-Money Laundering / Compliance & Regulatory Relations
Business Intelligence and Reporting
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.