TD Bank Specialized HR Associate II- Benefits in Portland, Maine
Auto req ID 199467BR
Job Title Specialized HR Associate II- Benefits
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location 1 Portland Square
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Human Resources
Job Category(s) Human Resources
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Specialized Human Resources Associate II provides specialized analytical support and act as a resource for internal and external partners in own area of expertise.
• Management of internal employee benefits portal, including development of content strategy, management of updates and changes, partnership with internal groups and external vendors on overall initiatives and campaigns.
• Oversight and key contributor to initiatives related to employee experience enhancements in the benefits space, including onboard and termination. Working with internal partners on key messages and integration points.
• Key liaison between the benefits team and benefit operations group- helping assist with final employee ERISA appeals, escalated questions and concerns, operational guidance as well as partnering internally to execute new projects or program updates.
• Leads a range of projects and/or work packages that vary in scope and complexity including daily operations of work, compliance and audits, quality assurance and vendor management.
• Leads discussions with vendors, manages timelines and ensures deliverable dates are met; and directs the focus of daily priorities for the vendors, giving regular performance feedback.
• Monitors and escalates as appropriate vendor issues on systems ensuring the prompt and thorough resolution of issues.
• Evaluates all legal domestic relations orders for compliance, seeks legal opinion where needed, and approves qualification (or non-qualification) accordingly and coordinates corresponding communications with external counsel and related parties.
• Independently delivers assigned initiatives, ensuring business requirements are defined and met.
• Provides day to day support to assigned HR business partners under minimal management guidance.
• Accountable for large administrative processes or complex programs.
• Contributes to special initiatives by representing TDBFG / the business internally and externally, as a subject matter expert.
• Supports the Business in Managing HR Issues.
• Interprets statistical data to assess the effectiveness of existing programs.
• Independently conducts meaningful data analysis using results to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
• Ensures ongoing communication with the team on the status / progress of projects and issues / points of interest.
• Participates in action planning to address employee survey results.
• Supports and ensures the collection of meaningful data and/or research, conducts due diligence and makes recommendations where appropriate.
• Identifies and refers complex issues / situations beyond own level of expertise.
• Supports business in achieving its HR objectives.
• Implements HR Programs.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• CEBS certification (Certified Employee Benefit Specialist) or an RPA (Retirement Plan Associate) a plus.
• Strong facilitation and negotiation skills.
• Ability to work independently.
• Demonstrated knowledge of TD culture, management philosophy and experience in human resources.
• Excellent organization, presentation, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of program administration and budget operations.
• Project management and project planning skills. Ability to manage large projects from start to finish, working autonomously.
• Strong leadership and collaborative skills to build and maintain proactive involvements with all levels of staff and members of the community.
• Advanced MS Office knowledge, particularly Word and Excel.
• Must be able to conceptualize events and programs to engage end users.
• Outstanding relationship building, strategic planning, consulting and basic financial skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) Maine
City (Primary) Portland