TD Bank Product Info Analyst II in Portland, Maine
Product Info Analyst II
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Identifies analytic needs / issues
• Runs daily/weekly reports for LOB
• Builds simple data extracts
• Plans and creates more complex reporting / data analysis as required within desired timeframes
• Focuses on generally a short to medium term as it relates to activities performed and daily workflow
• Mentors or reviews the work of less experienced analysts which would include providing required backup and cross training within the group
• Performs independently within established policies and procedures
• Coordinates and supports the work of other team members, applying department and process experience and knowledge to achieve unit goals
• Makes recommendations to the business regarding risks and opportunities based on various analyses performed
• Utilizes analysis and research to identify opportunities for the organization to more effectively maximize revenue or control expenses
• Proactively identifies unusual variances and trends and research / explain them accordingly
• Manages the flow of data to / from external vendors as required
• Validates reports created by other team members for accuracy and conformity to reporting best practices
• Escalates data/reporting issues to the attention of the team
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Monday - Friday
The Product Information Analyst II performs a varied range of analysis from multiple internal and external sources and provides ongoing information and intelligence to the Product Management team.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Bachelor's degree preferably with a quantitative discipline
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Strong database background / skills
• Background in specific department's activities required
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to build solid internal and external relationships
• Project management skills
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to provide clear and articulate written reports
• Ability to work independently and effectively on small to medium projects under time constraints within a fast paced environment to deliver results by critical deadlines
• Demonstrated PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite (strong Access & Excel skills a must) with an understanding of database design and troubleshooting
1 Portland Square
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
TD Product Management
9:00am - 5:30pm
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.