TD Bank 2022 Summer Internship Program - Commercial Banking - MA, MI, & NY in Pittsfield, Massachusetts
2022 Summer Internship Program - Commercial Banking - MA, MI, & NY
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
Department Overview :
Commercial Banking helps clients manage their funds, finance their growth and invest for the future by taking the time to understand their client's goals and customize products and services to suit their needs.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
TD Summer Internship Experience
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, offers a Summer Internship Program with an unparalleled experience – where you’ll gain valuable insight into our vision to Build The Better Bank, while also strengthening the core skills and knowledge you’ll need to launch a successful career.
Our 10-week, non-rotational program consists of:
• A fun-filled, high-energy introduction to TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
• A variety of professional experiences and development training
• Extensive networking opportunities and interactions with senior leaders
• A dedicated support network, including a formal peer-mentoring program
• An active role in community service projects
• Opportunity to join TD's Analyst Program upon graduation and participate in our year-long Action Learning Project
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Massachusetts, Michigan, New York
Farmington Hills, New York, Pittsfield
• Currently in Junior year of college – Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, etc.
• 3.2 cumulative GPA or higher preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated leadership ability
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to think independently and work collaboratively
• Must have US Citizenship or Permanent Residency status
1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate, 27777 Inkster Road, 99 West Street
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Interns & Associates
Intern / Student
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.