TD Bank Credit Portfolio Manager - Metro CRE NY/NJ in Parsippany, New Jersey
Credit Portfolio Manager - Metro CRE NY/NJ
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Gathers financial and general business information pertaining to customer and prospect loan requests, performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions; Contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors; Supports commercial banking team and recommends credit solutions that add value to the Customer
• Manages specific credit activities to ensure performance quality, consistency of underwriting and timeliness meets or exceeds Customer expectations; May manage overall analytical support and workflow production needs for a department
• Works on larger, more complex deals
• May manage and/or lead as well as create, develop and introduce commercial and credit-related initiatives
• Acts as a consultant to business lines regarding credit issues, processes and procedures
• Functions as a resource for business lines and works with senior management on various issues; managing expectations and negotiating timelines
• Partners with Lending/Credit Officers to address exceptions identified by internal/external auditors and/or examiners
• Performs periodic inspections at Customer sites to audit accounts and ensure adherence to loan agreements and terms; Takes appropriate action as necessary to correct deficiencies
• Coordinates with Account and Relationship Managers to perform routine financial analyses and credit investigations
• May communicates credit decisions to Relationship Managers and Account Managers
• Manages and oversees workflow and adherence to policy for department
• Participates in organizational cost benefit analysis and implementation
• Manages activities by creating and maintaining quantifiable service level standards against business performance
• Ensures timeliness of information and efficiency in process and workflow
• Maintains confidentiality of credit and customer information at all times
• May lead a team of Credit Analysts within a region or market
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Credit Portfolio Manager I (CPM) is responsible to gather financial and general business information pertaining to customer and prospect loan requests. This job performs financial analyses needed to make credit decisions, contributes and provides input to group loan decision process based on evaluation of credit risk and other key factors and supports commercial banking team and recommends credit solutions that add value to the Customer. This role will manage CRE relationships between $5MM-$30MM.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, New York
New York City, Parsippany
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 5+ years related experience
• Strong understanding of commercial business development techniques and credit decisions.
• Demonstrates business development track record
• Strong market presence with wide network of outside referral sources for new business
• Demonstrates credit and financial analysis skills
• Refined negotiation skills
• Demonstrates communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Demonstrates PC skills
• Diverse underwriting background – CRE, C&I, Middle Market
• Team Lead experience
1 Vanderbilt Avenue TDS, 300 Interpace Parkway
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Commercial Banking, Operations & Underwriting
New York City
Mon - Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.