TD Bank Windows Platform Engineer, TD Securities in New York, New York
Windows Platform Engineer, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of M&A advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
The Employee Enablement Engineering team is responsible for providing Innovation, Design, Execution and Maintenance solutions for a variety of technology products.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following accountabilities:
• Design end-user desktop and\\or mobile platforms and their corresponding management policies and infrastructure
• Define and design support and control mechanisms for all such platforms
• Assess and select product capabilities and features, ensure multiple technologies are not providing overlapping capabilities, driving down technology complexity, and driving cost reductions
• Create high level design documents, including estimated hardware, detailed program specifications, and resourcing costs
• Interface with the security controls and risk teams
• Provide 3rd level consultation requests and support
As the Employee Enablement organization prepares to launch the future productivity platforms leveraging Windows 10, macOS, and Mobile platforms, there is a need for expertise in modern operating systems and their management at a large-scale, enterprise level, with a focus on reliability and security while maintaining aggressive update cycles. We are seeking a Platform Engineer to architect, develop, and implement such solutions. This role will involve architectural design, evaluation of and integration with modern endpoint management systems, and design of control and security policies. It will also require deep familiarity with platform system internals, and root-cause analysis. The candidate will also work with internal support areas, data security risk and control teams, business technical support teams, and external vendors.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Mandatory Technical Skills
• Deep systems internal knowledge of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, particularly Windows 10
• Deep knowledge of Microsoft System Center • Configuration Manager (SCCM) and Build Automation
Advanced scripting skills and knowledge of Windows PowerShell
• Experience with Windows Server and its various Roles
• Experience with modern Remote Access VPN solutions
• Organized, self-motivated with the ability to work in a team
• Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical, problem solving and documentation skills
• BS in computer science or a related field
Nice to Have:
Knowledge of Enterprise Mobility Management solutions, both Mobile Device Management and Mobile Application Management
Experience with Microsoft Intune, Office 365 and Azure
Experience with macOS, and Linux operating systems.
Knowledge of Active Directory, ADFS, Azure AD
Programming languages including C++, C#, .NET Framework, Visual Studio IDE
Familiarity with RESTful web-based APIs
31 West 52nd Street
Job Category - Primary:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.