TD Bank VP/Director - Senior TMT High Yield Research Analyst in New York, New York
Auto req ID 216169BR
Job Title VP/Director - Senior TMT High Yield Research Analyst
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New York
City1 New York
Location NYC - 52nd St (2nd Fl)
Business line Other
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
• Provide credit research support for trading desk, including market color and detailed company/industry analysis.
• Generate actionable and fundamentally-supported trade ideas for institutional customers.
• Support leveraged finance platform in marketing and distribution of new high yield bond and leveraged loan deals.
• Build and maintain detailed company models, including cash flow projections, asset valuation, and relative value comparisons.
• Write unique, differentiated company and industry reports for internal and external distribution.
• Strengthen relationships and lines of communication between internal sales/trading/research/leveraged finance groups and institutional clients.
• Facilitate corporate access for institutional clients through value-added corporate events.
• Candidate should have 8+ years of high yield credit/leveraged finance experience. Research and/or investment banking experience preferred
• Excellent credit analysis skills and modeling capabilities
• Strong writing skills
• Ability to formulate, communicate and defend thoughtful credit opinions
• Existing relationships with institutional investors and executive management teams in TMT sector a plus
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.