TD Bank Vice President in New York, New York
Auto req ID 196767BR
Job Title Vice President
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New York
City1 New York
Location NYC - 52nd St (19th Fl)
Business line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Securities | Wholesale Banking
Job Category(s) Securities | Wholesale Banking
TD Description TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
The Vice President TDS – Investment Banking develops transaction ideas with Senior coverage team members. The position develops revenue in all product areas and executes transactions, maintains client relationships and liaise with clients at the CEO and CFO level.
• Develop transaction ideas and discuss in the appropriate context with senior coverage team members.
• Liaise and/or interacts with clients at all levels (CFO, CEO, Treasurer, Assistant Treasurer, etc.
• Develop revenue in all product areas and execute transactions.
• Demonstrate relevant market/industry/product knowledge.
• Execution on senior deals and generates senior level of revenue.
• Establish an environment that promotes respect for the employee.
• Adherence to policies and guidelines of the bank.
• Demonstrate governance, control and risk management behaviors in alignment with TD policies and practices.
• Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics.
Series 7, 79 and 63
• 7-10 years related experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York
ProvState 2 Texas
City(s) 2 Houston