TD Bank Sr. Administrative Assistant (Epoch) in New York, New York
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Epoch)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
TD Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. is a global asset management firm that provides U.S., non-U.S. and global equity strategies for institutional clients. TD Epoch is a registered investment advisor under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1940. More information about the firm may be found https://www.td.com/gl/en/global-investment-solutions/about-us/our-business/td-epoch
TD Global Investment Solutions represents TD Asset Management Inc. ("TDAM") and Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. ("TD Epoch"). TDAM and TD Epoch are affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 7-10 years of administrative experience in the financial services industry preferred, ideally supporting an - equities investment team, with exposure to a trading environment a plus
• Flexible, mature professional with an enthusiastic personality
• Strong communication skills, organizational skills and attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Experience with FactSet a plus
Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. is looking to hire an experienced Sr. Administrative Assistant to support our Investment team. This Associate role requires an individual who demonstrates a professional demeanor at all times. The Sr. Administrative Assistant will be responsible for working on a range of tasks including calendar management and scheduling, travel coordination, expense management, correspondence and other assigned projects. This individual will also provide backup coverage for the other Administrative Assistants as needed. The position requires flexibility, proactivity, and meticulous attention to detail.
• Support the heads of the teams, as well as their direct reports
• Perform day-to-day administrative functions and general office responsibilities, including heavy calendar management
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with company management, research analysts, etc.
• Maintain team and conference calendars
• Serve as liaison between brokers and investment team
• Maintain earnings calendar
• Maintain and update spreadsheets
• Coordinate domestic travel arrangements including conference registration, etc.
• Complete detailed travel arrangements for the team
• Track and manage monthly expense reports and monthly AMEX reports for each team member
• Process vendor invoice payments
• Maintain team attendance
• Work closely with the admin team to ensure proper coverage across the firm
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate
TD Asset Management
Job Category - Primary:
$43.26 - $48.07 hourly
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.