TD Bank Investment Associate - Shareholder Yield Strategy in New York, New York
Investment Associate - Shareholder Yield Strategy
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
TD Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. is a global asset management firm that provides U.S., non-U.S. and global equity strategies for institutional clients. TD Epoch is a registered investment advisor under the Securities and Exchange Act of 1940. More information about the firm may be found https://www.td.com/gl/en/global-investment-solutions/about-us/our-business/td-epoch
TD Global Investment Solutions represents TD Asset Management Inc. ("TDAM") and Epoch Investment Partners, Inc. ("TD Epoch"). TDAM and TD Epoch are affiliates and wholly owned subsidiaries of The Toronto-Dominion Bank.
• Minimum 3 years experience in financial services industry or data analysis field
• Understanding of the financial markets and equities
• Entrepreneurial spirit, enthusiasm and a strong sense of initiative
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with a team
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Strong undergraduate record. Bachelors degree required
• Proficiency in quantitative analysis tools – advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel required with a working knowledge of VBA
• Knowledge of FactSet, Advent APX and Bloomberg a significant plus
The Shareholder Yield strategy pursues attractive total returns with an above-average level of income by investing in a diversified portfolio of global companies with strong and growing free cash flow. Companies in the portfolios possess managements that focus on creating value for shareholders through consistent and rational capital allocation policies with an emphasis on cash dividends, share repurchases and debt reduction — the key components of what we call “shareholder yield.” The Shareholder Yield team is looking for an investment associate to support the fundamental research, portfolio construction and client communications of the Shareholder Yield strategy. By creating and maintaining the various analytical tools, research materials and reports used by the analysts, the investment associate will increase the productivity of the analyst and portfolio management team. The individual will also be a point of contact for communications to internal parties regarding investment philosophy, process, and performance of the Shareholder Yield portfolios. They will help manage the information flow between the Sales and Relationship Management Team and the Shareholder Yield Team, addressing many client related inquiries. We are looking for a candidate to join the team as an investment associate with the opportunity to learn and progress into a more senior role over time.
Summary of Responsibilities
• Maintain and utilize tools used in the day-to-day research management of the Shareholder Yield strategy, including FactSet, Bloomberg and Excel (including Excel macros)
• Coordinate and prepare research materials for bi-weekly team meetings, including screen and triage reports, geographic exposure reports and valuation templates
• Gather and update quarter-end information including: new screen names, sample stocks, dividend increasers, top/bottom performers, reasons bought/sold and sources/uses of cash examples
• Communicate appropriate quarter-end information to Marketing Team for inclusion in pitch book and other marketing materials
• Work on various projects that help improve the efficiency of Shareholder Yield or that further support the investment process
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
$85,000 - $95,000 annually
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.