TD Bank Business Systems Analysis Specialist(Salesforce) in New York, New York
Business Systems Analysis Specialist(Salesforce)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate
Graduate Degree preferred.
7+ years relevant experience.
• 5+ years of business systems analysis and documenting user stories in an agile environment.
• 5+ years of database experience writing queries in SQL/SOQL, working with Data Loader, Workbench and ETL tools to perform bulk data updates
• Experience with JIRA
• Familiarity with the architecture, capabilities and constraints of the Salesforce application
• Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies such as Scrum
• Excellent communications, problem-solving and decision-making skills
8am - 5pm
About This Role
Ready to help us transform Wealth Management? Bring yourself to TD Bank - America's Most Convenient Bank.
At TD Bank we have a unique opportunity for working in a startup environment within the US Wealth management Engineering team. We are looking for a Salesforce Business Systems Analyst that will be responsible for performing activities related to system requirements analysis, data management and reporting within Salesforce and integrating systems. You will collaborate with the Engineering Teams, Business Teams, and Data & Analytics team to manage needs for Salesforce enhancements, issue resolution, reporting and insights. Successful candidates will have a strong technical background in Salesforce and a deep understanding of product design and implementation. This person will anticipate bottlenecks, drive the simplification and automation of processes and balance business needs versus technical constraints. While Salesforce will be the main focus, the right Analyst should be willing and able to learn and support other related systems as needed.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Evaluates complex business and technical requirements, documents user stories and recommends appropriate solutions within Salesforce and integrated systems
• Ability to independently translate user requirements into technical specifications.
• Communicates with developers to ensure understanding of business processes and requirements of the users.
• Works with developers to ensure that the delivered system matches the specified features.
• Develops test plans and test case scenarios to guarantee the new system design meets business requirements.
• Work within an Agile Scrum or Kanban process
• Perform activities related to data management within Salesforce including detection and correction of data-quality issues, ingesting incoming data, data standardization and recommending data clean up to business teams.
• Implement dashboards for business teams using Einstein Analytics and Salesforce Reports.
• Recommend new ways to improve quality and reporting of Salesforce data.
• Perform impact analysis and suggest solutions for data issues reported by Business Team.
• Own and maintain the data modelling and data transformation logic using ETL tools to support data workflows across integrated business systems
• Troubleshoot code and fix bugs for planned releases and to resolve production issues
• Research and find opportunities to utilize Salesforce best practices, guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, New York
Mount Laurel, New York
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• Experience with Salesforce Financial Services Cloud and Community Cloud
• Certified Salesforce Administrator or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience with Einstein Analytics (Tableau CRM)
• 3+ years of experience configuring Salesforce using workflows, validation rules, Lightning Flow, sales process setup, roles & profiles, reports and dashboards at a large organization
• Salesforce Development experience is a plus
• Master's degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
444 Madison Avenue, Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Business Systems Analysis
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.