TD Bank Analyst - GED Sales & Trading, TD Securities in New York, New York
Analyst - GED Sales & Trading, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of M&A advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
• Contribute to the profitability of the DeltaOne Trading business while ensuring the positions are within the established approval guidelines, and maintaining and enhancing the Bank’s profile and market share.
• Remain fully informed on market data, economic information and key industry developments as well as regulatory standards at all times to assist in maximizing profitability through sound trading decisions.
• Develop and implement portfolio/risk management strategies.
• Directly interact with Sales team to communicate desk axes and trade ideas for customers.
• Work closely with quants and developers to build tools to assist with trading and day to day operations.
• Liaise closely with the Bank’s accounting and operations group to ensure smooth attribution and reporting of PnL.
The successful candidate will play a key role in growing TD's DeltaOne trading capabilities. The candidate will be involved in all aspects of day to day trading responsibilities such as pricing, hedging, and risk analysis for Index, Basket, ETF, Single Stock, and Portfolio swaps.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in any one or more of Business/Economics, Engineering, Math or Computer Science
• Knowledge in equities and equity derivatives trading
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office product suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Working knowledge of or willingness to develop proficiency in programming languages (VBA, SQL, C#, Python)
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, a high degree of resilience, and solid logical reasoning abilities
• Self-starter with strong work ethic and academic record
1 Vanderbilt Avenue TDS
Job Category - Primary:
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Sales & Trading
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.