TD Bank Analyst - DIG Investment Banking, TD Securities in New York, New York
Analyst - DIG Investment Banking, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of M&A advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
The U.S. Diversified Industries Group has an extensive corporate and investment banking presence covering a broad range of public and private corporations in the U.S. Our industry coverage includes Automotive, Consumer, Financial Institutions, Life Sciences & Healthcare as well as Diversified Industrials (including Aerospace & Defense, Business Services, Multi-Industrials, Packaging & Building Materials, etc.).
We offer a comprehensive suite of integrated services and solutions including, but not limited to:
• Syndicated Finance
• Leveraged Finance
• Debt Capital Markets
• Equity Capital Markets
• Foreign Exchange
• Derivative Products
• Securitization and ABS
• Global Transaction Banking
• M&A Advisory
• Performs basic to intermediate financial modeling in Excel
• Provides input to external client proposals and internal underwriting memos; assists in the preparation of client presentations based upon the above
• Establishes an environment that promotes respect for the individual employee and adheres to the policies and guidelines of the Bank
• Maintains confidentiality of client information
• Experienced working professional level role providing a broad range of support to the team
• Works within a deal team under the overall direction of a senior officer
• Assists in the analyzes of clients' financial situations, industry and market data, financing and M&A opportunities
• Assists in valuations of private and public companies
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Undergraduate degree in Business (Accounting or Finance) or Mathematics/Economics; Series 7, 79 and 63
• 1+ years related experience
1 Vanderbilt Avenue TDS
Job Category - Primary:
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Corporate / Investment Banking Origination
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.