TD Bank Administrative Assistant - Finance and Operations - TD Securities in New York, New York
Administrative Assistant - Finance and Operations - TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of M&A advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
• Prepares edits and types a variety of confidential materials, reports, correspondence, and statistical tables.
• Answers telephone, screens calls, takes messages and receives visitors.
• Organizes mail and other executive paperwork, forwards to appropriate party and/or responds independently as appropriate calling attention to priorities.
• Establishes and maintains highly confidential files and records.
• Manages the office of a Senior Executive and requires comprehensive knowledge of executive operations, policies, practices and personnel.
• Coordinates and facilitates high-level executive functions with wide latitude for independent judgment.
• Schedules appointments and coordinates arrangements for meetings, conference and travel itineraries.
• Performs a variety of duties to conserve the time of the executive, such as keeping personal business bookkeeping records and other personal business items as directed.
• Demonstrates a high level of tact and discretion due to the frequency of high level internal and external contacts.
The Finance and Operations Administrative Assistant provides highly skilled, diversified, confidential, and administrative support of an executive nature to a senior executive of a Company division, performing complex and technical activities requiring considerable discretion and independent judgment. Works with persons at all levels of the company, as well as external organizations and customers and handles highly confidential materials. Facilitates management details and serves as an intermediary with important delegated administrative functions to relieve executives of administrative responsibilities and details.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Associate’s degree and/or Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 5 - 7 years of related experience
• Exceptional clerical and administrative skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
• Proven organizational skills, with ability to keep others focused, on task and efficient
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with ability to work with all levels of the enterprise
• Demonstrated PC skills, including proficiency with spreadsheets, reporting tools and presentation software
• Experience with a Broker Dealer organization preferred
125 Park Avenue TDS
Job Category - Primary:
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Administrative / Exec Assistant
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.