TD Bank Sr. Recruiter I (Regulatory Risk) in New York City, New York
Sr. Recruiter I (Regulatory Risk)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
● Focused on specialized portfolio / niche capabilities
● Work independently as the senior subject matter expert
● Provide advice and/or guidance to various stakeholders and team members and may coach and educate others
● Considered a subject matter expert within a given area
● Focus on medium -term issues (e.g. monthly-quarterly)
● Oversee and/or independently perform tasks from end to end
Undertake and complete a variety of projects and initiatives, may include the integration of cross functional processes within
own area of expertise
Leads the development/design/delivery of effective talent acquisition and diversity strategies, plans and programs for a portfolio and acts as a subject matter expert in own area of expertise.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
Mount Laurel, New York City, Philadelphia
● Undergraduate degree
● 5 + years related experience
● Demonstrated recruiting experience in an HR setting or agency setting required
● Established network of contacts in Banking / financial services and executive circles preferred
● Proven interviewing experience required
● Demonstrated experience in capturing data and building a database of market data
● Extensive knowledge of recruiting and employment practices
● Knowledge of federal and state employment laws
● Proven ability to develop optimal relationships with associates and hiring managers
● Strong negotiation and facilitation skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain business partnerships
● Computer literacy and proficiency in common PC applications including internet recruitment tools
● Excellent written and verbal communications skills
● Proven ability to source passive candidates
● Experience and ability to create networks and utilize social media
● Ability to work independently
● Proven ability to prioritize competing responsibilities and assignments using sound business judgment
125 Park Avenue Corporate, 2005 Market Street, 4140 Church Road
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
New York City
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.