TD Bank Senior IT support--Calypso in New York City, New York
Auto req ID 204100BR
Job Title Senior IT support--Calypso
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New York
City1 New York City
Location 52nd & 6th (Relocation)
Business line TD Securities
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The role involves supporting the Fixed Income Trade Entry, Risk, and Settlement suite of applications. Supported users include Front Office (Sales & Trading), Credit Mgmt., Risk Mgmt., Treasury Balance Sheet Mgmt., Model Control, Trade Operations and Finance.
Primary accountabilities include
• Consistently deliver superior client service and initiate/lead continuous improvement processes that will result in the prevention of potential problems and/or fix shortcomings within existing applications and contribute to improving service and operational excellence to our users
• Adherence to enterprise incident, problem and change management best practices and standards. This includes working with our internal and external partners to ensure root cause is identified and mitigating steps are implemented to minimize recurrence of issues
• Timely communication of incidents, frequent updates and preparing comprehensive documentation in incident tickets which meets Global Application Mgmt. and Enterprise standards
• Accountable for communicating status updates to end users, preparing incident alerts, addressing open tickets in incident ticket queues, escalating issues with internal/external support teams, and leading or participating in post incident reviews, as required
• Provide subject matter expertise and use of incident/problem management skills in the daily production support of Fixed Income Derivatives front to back trade life cycle for any connectivity, processing or functionality issues encountered
• Participate in project meetings for Fixed Income Lifecycle applications for upcoming implementations as subject matter expert to provide feedback to project teams and management from Support perspective
• Take a lead role in application support projects and ensure that support requirements have been fulfilled prior to implementation
• Maintain application support documents to ensure that they are reviewed and updated on a periodic basis to reflect any changes/enhancement to applications
• Assisting in performing in-depth and complex analysis of data produced for management and executive reporting.
• Assist in performing trend analysis reporting to capture and highlight repeat/common types of failures and make recommendations towards a successful execution of a permanent solution
• Ensure that application availability meets and/or exceeds user expectations by maintaining Service Level Agreements and Problem Management Agreements with internal and external service providers – escalating as required
• Support a work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation and teamwork, and ensure timely communication of issues
• Develop direct reports and take an active role in their coaching and career development
• Oversee daily operations, assign tasks to support members and address business escalations accordingly
• Work closely with Monitoring and Risk and Control Teams to minimize the support team's audit footprint and address potential audit findings
Travel % Not Applicable
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New York
City (Primary) New York City