TD Bank Senior IT Support Analyst, TD Securities in New York City, New York
Senior IT Support Analyst, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
• Perform controlled incident resolution including prioritization and escalation, involving business and technology partners as appropriate.
• Provide L1/L2 support for Treasury's various lines of business.
• Service applications and systems, provide application, systems, operational availability levels that meet or exceed standards and service levels already established, while minimizing operational risk.
• Strive to improve production environment stability by working with others to set up, maintain and monitor applications and systems, while meeting availability targets.
• Provide prompt, effective day-to-day support, accurately identify and resolve issues, perform controlled and timely incident resolution all while making client satisfaction a top priority.
• Deliver effective and defect-free support (application, software and operations), research system issues and opportunities, recommend changes, oversee execution, keep accurate documentation.
• Design, review, integrate application requirements
(e.g. functional, security, integration, performance, quality, operations).
• Address application, cross-capability and cross-release issues.
• Assume incident management role (communicator, tracker, escalator, driver, etc.).
• Use meaningful metrics to monitor environment performance.
• Improve performance and resource utilization by assessing and analyzing opportunities to optimize the operational environment.
• Work towards automation of data and process checks using vendor applications such as ITRS and UI Path.
• Follow established processes/standards, business technology architecture, risk and production capacity guidelines; plan, monitor and escalate issues as required.
• Comply with both disaster and business recovery plans.
• Identify/implement process improvements to enhance revenue, customer experience and reduce costs.
• Support business case development, RFI/RFP and SLAs with vendors.
• Highly motivated individual with a proven track record to deliver results.
• Experience supporting distributed applications running on Linux and/or Windows.
• Prior experience working with Hadoop, Azure Cloud, Mongo DB and HPC computing.
• Exposure to Treasury products and valuation methodologies.
• Executing queries, building Use Case Scenarios for business requests and small enhancements.
The role involves supporting the Treasury Balance Sheet Management division of the bank.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New York City
• College degree, or specialized training/equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of related experience
• Advanced knowledge of the technical environment/ tools (e.g., user environment, applications, software, hardware, programming languages and operating systems) in own area
• Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures on a broad, organizational level
• Sound to advanced knowledge of business/ organization, Bank standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology in related areas from a design/ support/ solutions perspective
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Strong organizational, follow-up and priority-setting skills to handle multiple tasks/projects and to work independently
• Strong provider of knowledgeable customer service in performing problem diagnostics towards resolution while maintaining agreed upon service levels for production availability
• Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills, combined with strong interpersonal skills will be required to work effectively while supporting other members of the team in achieving unit objectives and providing exceptional client service
• Act as a first point of contact for issues/escalations during non-business hours
125 Park Avenue Corporate
Job Category - Primary:
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
New York City
IT Application Support
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.