TD Bank Operations Analyst - Fixed Income, TD Securities in New York City, New York
Operations Analyst - Fixed Income, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of capital market products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
Global Operations and Business Services is a diverse and dynamic group of individuals, whose varied talents and experiences enable us to provide critical infrastructure services that support and/or control the trading, investment, and corporate banking functions of TD Securities. We are committed to innovation with purpose, execution with excellence, and continually improving the employee value proposition. We foster a culture of diversity, inclusion, and community giving. Our dynamic team is divided into five main functional areas: Capital Markets, Financing Operations, Payment and Correspondent Banking Services, Business Services, and Change Delivery.
You will be part of a team that manages the fail management process for all products along with working on increasing matching rates to reduce the amount of fails. The team interacts with many operations groups globally in our goal of providing an industry leading level of client service to external clients and internal stakeholders. Supporting stakeholders and developing valuable internal & external relationships with employees.
The Global Operations team partners with the front office and other groups globally to mitigate risk and deliver world class service to our global client base. They provide operational support and control functions across the trade lifecycle. The team is heavily involved in new product initiatives and process improvements to streamline our support model. They take great pride in ensuring controls are being continuously reviewed and updated while focusing on the customer at every point of contact and Trading to support responsible growth. Work with our books and records provider Broadridge to build out the volume expansion within RTTM across all fixed income eligible products.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New York City
• 6+ years’ experience within Capital Markets Operations RTTM process with a in-depth knowledge around the municipal bond product
• Knowledge of the Broadridge Impact system a plus
• Team player, collaborates with others across teams, encourages other team members to participate and contribute and acknowledges the contributions of others. • Able to work in a fast pace, deadline sensitive environment and possess good communication skills
• A self-starter who is comfortable in a complex role that interfaces regularly with clients, front office, technology, finance, and trade support teams
• Strong knowledge of Excel, Vlookup, Pivots and other requirements
• Strong product knowledge including rollout and integration, accompanied with a strong lean mentality
• A proven risk assessment and management skill set, fostering a zero tolerance policy for poor integrity and risk taking
• A clear communication style
• Escalation awareness
• A strong front-to-back ownership mentality
Multi-tasking skills and the ability to prioritize amidst competing / conflicting priorities
• Excellent analytical/problem solving skills and a sense of urgency regarding responsibilities
• Able to take ownership of the design and operating effectiveness of key controls and processes
• On top of industry and market driven initiatives to understand risks and impacts
• Responsible and accountable for delivery of key objectives within your immediate team and the broader Securities Settlement function
• Build strong relationships and work collaboratively within Global Operations and Business Services teams including settlements, new accounts, reference data and change delivery to support the growing Fixed Income business
125 Park Avenue Corporate
Job Category - Primary:
Securities / Wholesale Banking
Securities / Wholesale Banking
New York City
TDS Global Operations
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.