TD Bank Operations Access Control Analyst, TD Securities in New York City, New York
Operations Access Control Analyst, TD Securities
TD Securities provides a wide range of M&A advisory, capital markets products and services to corporate, government and institutional clients. The firm works with clients around the world, focusing selectively and strategically on the key financial centers: Toronto, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver, New York, London, Singapore and Tokyo. www.td.com
Auto req ID:
• Ability to track and document multiple requests simultaneously through completion in fast paced environment.
• Attention to detail in following established procedures, as well as gathering and archiving required supporting documentation utilizing multiple systems.
• Perform duties under minimal supervision that range in levels of complexity.
• Configure and administer access management spreadsheets, tools and systems in co-ordination with appropriate stakeholders.
• Perform problem determination including data gathering, analysis and resolution of issues related to the access verification process, spreadsheets, tools and systems.
• Technical acumen, organizational, analytical, communication and customer service skills are important in this role.
The Operations Access Control Analyst supports the mission of the Access Management Verification team by ensuring authorized users receive the access required for their duties while preventing unauthorized access to applications and network resources. Facilitation of the system access review and validation process and related access control project work are the primary duties of this position.
• Review and verify system access requests and coordinate with application and network provisioning teams to ensure end users obtain the appropriate systems access to a wide range of applications and resources.
• Perform data analysis utilizing MS Excel and other tools in support of multiple access management workstreams and special projects within the group.
• Work closely with the application support teams to troubleshoot process issues as they arise.
• Prepare documentation in support of internal and external audit requests.
• Participate in the regular review and updating of group policies, processes and procedures.
• Foster and maintain working relationships with firm-wide business partners, IT teams, and end users in regards to the access request process and related workstreams.
• Other duties as assigned.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
New Hampshire, New York
New York City
• Bachelor's degree with computer related course work or specialization a plus
• 3+ years' experience
• Minimum intermediate MS Excel experience
• Basic understanding of enterprise application and network environments a plus
• Familiarity with enterprise incident management ticketing systems (JIRA, ServiceNow) a plus
• Financial services industry experience a plus
125 Park Avenue Corporate
Job Category - Primary:
New York City
IT Application Support
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.