TD Bank CRE Credit Specialist / Carolinas - Career Relaunch Program in New York City, New York
CRE Credit Specialist / Carolinas - Career Relaunch Program
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Interacts directly with senior executives
• Gains hands-on experience in key business lines
• Participates in business opportunities to enhance development
• Participates in formalized training and development programs in order to successfully complete the program
• Receives exposure to one or more of the following business areas through a role in Commercial Banking: Finance, Shared Services, Corporate Communications and Public Affairs, Marketing, Product Management, Small Business Banking, Corporate Strategy, Retail, Wealth Management, Credit, and Risk Management
• Participates in specialized projects that help influence the organization
Mon - Fri
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®, is committed to obtaining and developing top talent to ensure continued success. TD Bank accomplishes this goal through the establishment of the Career Relaunch Associate Rotation Program. The TD Bank Career Relaunch Program provides Associates with challenges and unique learning opportunities, designed to enhance the skills necessary to be an effective leader.
The Career Relaunch Associate Rotation Program is a 6-month program designed to support experienced professionals in returning to the workforce following an extended career break.
Successful applicants will have:
• A career break of 1 or more years and are ready to restart their career
• Relevant experience in business management, project management, change management, financial analysis, data analysis or business development.
• Interest and availability to take a full-time position with TD Bank following the 6-month program
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Florida, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia
Boston, Charlotte, Greenville, New York City, Philadelphia, Ramsey, Vienna, West Palm Beach
Experienced professional with an intentional career gap of two or more years
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 2- 5 Years of related experience
• Demonstrative leadership skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Independent and innovative thinkers
• Permanent work authorization for the United States
• 7+ years experience in Commercial Real Estate
• Strong credit underwriting and administration skills
• Ability to identify and mitigate risk and provide value-add structuring alternatives for complex credits
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated understanding of business acumen
• Solid interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Technologically proficient - nCino experience preferred
1 Vanderbilt Avenue Corporate, 104 South Main Street (Greenville), 1100 Lake Street, 11325 North Community House Road, Suite 575, 1919 Gallows Road, 200 State Street Corporate, 2005 Market Street, 2130 Centrepark West Drive
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Commercial Banking, Operations & Underwriting
New York City
West Palm Beach
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.