TD Bank Technology Owner (US) in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Technology Owner (US)
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
The Technology Owner provides Technology Delivery leadership to the largest and most complex initiatives across the organization, in alignment with the PPDOM (Project and Program Delivery Operating Model). The role is also accountable for end-to-end technology product roadmap delivery and leadership across multiple projects, applications, and products. Leadership within initiatives across all impacted technology areas, including design, development, testing & deployment and where possible, demonstrating testing automation and continuous integration/deployment.
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• 10 years of dynamically senior experience in technology design, development, and delivery
• Project delivery using formal methodologies
• Understanding and application of technology trends (banking industry and overall standard methodologies)
• Positive relationship building, influence skills and productively work well with all levels of leadership
• Strong facilitation, communication and presentation skills with tech and business audiences
• Ability to create/modify/communicate tech roadmap, and design/advocate for solutions that align to existing roadmaps
• Sense of urgency, and ability to problem solve on the fly
• Leadership of others, in formal and/or informal organization lines
• Leadership experience in app development/integration
•Resource and project management experience highly preferred
• Provides technology delivery leadership on initiatives of the largest size and complexity, working in partnership with Business Owner, and overall Project/Program Delivery Lead
• Applies Technology industry and TD-specific expertise, with TD application/infrastructure knowledge, and business sense to deliver outstanding solutions to business problems
• Leads and mentors others in tech delivery ie Methodology, Tech practices, architecture.
• Accountable for alignment of technology solution with the Bank technology strategies and segment strategies (Target Operating Model Architecture end state).
• Represents exceptions to standard designs and practices to appropriate executive audiences.
• Guides the execution and ongoing evolution of the technology strategy, while anticipating and prioritizing with the business owner, the impediments and technology risks for resolution.
• Prioritizes the product(s) backlog and roadmap.
• Accountable for approving the technology estimates provided in or outside alignment with the Estimation Framework.
• Builds and handles (formally or informally) a large, diverse technology team responsible for business solution analysis, solution design, build, technical analysis, quality assurance, and release management. Coordinates the technology efforts across all CIO organizations, ITS, Architecture, TRMIS and other delivery partners, and drives risk and issue resolution across those verticals
• Engages appropriate technology partners to identify and drive required outcomes through effective partner management.
• Makes decisions on resolution of project risks and issues, working through the project structure, and reporting relationships in the Technology organization. Ensures issues are collected in post implementation reviews, to avoid recurrence.
• Works with business leaders to confirm the solutions are functionality aligned with the product vision and that solution is fit-for-purpose.
• Establishes a plan for all technology deployment(s) and coordinates technology dependencies across multiple projects to align with the integrated plan. and reduce risk of interpersonal constraints.
• Defines technology impacts of the program/project and accountable for technology delivery of the product roadmap. Advocates for technology delivery that will provide the maximum customer value.
• Responsible for the consideration of future production support implications with an efficient design and quality solution, inclusive of application resiliency and availability.
• Leads others in the efficient use of tools to improve the performance and quality of technology delivery.
• Responsible to handle technology third-party vendors and Statements of Work with a focus on performance, quality and cost management.
• Drives the use of continuous improvement practices, such as interaction retrospective, and continuous integration.
• Accountable for detailed real time technology resource plans. Oversight by Delivery Lead.
• Accountable to detail the assumptions for the project schedule and resourcing plans that align with the business outcomes
• Technology leader and decision maker on assigned initiatives
• Ensures all technology teams and functions are providing estimates and updates to project schedule, outlining risks and issues, and driving remediation of tech risks, resolution of tech issues
• Accountable to the Delivery Lead to provide input and advice on all tech aspects of the initiative
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Previous experience or general knowledge of Real-time Payments (RTP)
• Previous experience partnering with clients in developing business cases, RFI/RFP, contracts, and service level agreements
• Previous experience leading and managing the end to end delivery of technology solutions (preferably payments technologies)
• Strong relationship management skills
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Technology Delivery/ Partner Mgmt
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.