TD Bank Strategic Sourcing Analyst in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 203701BR
Job Title Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 3000 Atrium Way
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
This role supports and contributes to strategic sourcing engagements that SSG is working on with the various TD lines of business. Support includes but is not limited to price, spend and supplier analysis as well as due diligence work in support of sourcing engagements and request for proposal compilation and execution.
• Analyzes and produces category spend and savings analysis. Collects information relative to demand, budget, and vendors including pricing, scoring, and savings to assist in making recommendations on vendor selection.
• Protects the interests of the Company by completing established price audits, collecting noncompliant charges from vendor, and investigating noncompliant spending.
• Collects and reports on vendor performance according to contract specifications, tracks volumes, and ensures accurate and timely collection of rebates.
• Manipulates vendor data to create exception reporting against established contract standards for price and service levels.
• Supports management requests for sourcing based on analysis of data and various performance measures.
• Prepares appropriate presentations based on comprehensive research and analysis.
• Assists management by providing value-added research, analysis and reporting on sourcing new categories, assessing potential vendors, tracking actual cost and effectiveness of existing vendors, and monitoring organizational compliance in support of achieving common Company strategic sourcing goals.
• Assists management with various reconciliation, costing, tracking, analysis, expense research, rebates, performance measures and special reviews of vendors for supported lines of business. Provides a range of application/system query and analytical support to teams and various business partners using specialized databases and/or internal systems (e.g. AP Oracle, etc.).
• Assists in developing the methodology for measuring ongoing contract performance to ensure that maximum price/performance in a specific cost category are achieved.
• Coordinates and communicates project activities and status on an ongoing basis, escalating issues where necessary and as appropriate.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Associate degree preferred
• Years of related experience helpful but not necessary
• Demonstrated financial analysis skills.
• Ability to analyze large volumes of financial data and translate findings in an effective manner.
• Ability to develop pricing/saving models.
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
• Strong customer focus.
• Microsoft Office Suite skills - thorough knowledge of Excel and/or other database software a must
• Ability to conduct market research.
• Experience in system wide procurement systems - Accounts Payable knowledge an asset.
• Vendor relationship experience desired.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel