TD Bank Sr Business Insights Analyst - DC Data & Analytics in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Sr Business Insights Analyst - DC Data & Analytics
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Works independently as the senior analyst / subject matter expert and may coach and educate others
• Considered a subject matter expert within a given area
• Oversees and/or independently performs tasks from end to end
• Focus on short to medium -term issues (e.g. monthly-quarterly)
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
The Sr Business Insights Analyst provides subject matter expertise, analytical interpretation, and insights to recommend actions that will enable sound business decision and/or resolve complex business problems. Identifies opportunities to drive business growth & value.
As an expert in data and analytics, you will provide in depth expertise, analytical interpretation, key insights and action items to your multi-functional business partners across the organization. Those insights will enable informed business decisions enterprise wide, or help to solve the increasingly complex business problems they face.
In this role, TD will look to you for thought leadership and as a leader in your space, coaching, mentoring, empowering and educating your peers to collaborate and bring TD into the future of banking.
• Apply understanding of respective business strategies to produce relevant and meaningful data analysis and materials to support business goals and objectives
• Produce insights and recommend business actions to align with strategy and/or solve business problems that drive value for our customers and the bank
• Develop analysis to illustrate business trends and identify new areas of business opportunities
• Perform analysis, translating data into information, and answering business questions (hypotheses, testing, data gathering, analysis, story building, and communication to stakeholders)
• Interpret analytic outputs and data by using relevant and consumable visualization reports and dashboards
• Act as a bridge to translate business requirements to data and analytics needs for the TD Bank portfolio
• Educate business partners and build awareness on how to interpret the data and analytics to drive decision making that will move the business forward
• Communicate findings effectively and translate them into recommended actions appropriate for each area of the business
• Serve as an authority on a given business domain and provide business expertise to place context around analytics discovery
• Provides day-to-day support and delivery of analytics
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and other business units, including participation in cross-functional groups or committees
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• Undergraduate degree or technical certificate
• 5 + years of relevant experience from a business administration, statistical, mathematical, scientific or financial background
• Proficient PC skills including a strong competency in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and a variety of PC based analytical and reporting software packages
• Working knowledge of programing languages (i.e. SAS/SQL/R, Visual Basic, Python)
• Strong analytical and program solving skills are required to interpret data and draw conclusions
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Experience using statistical computer languages (Python, SQL, Spark) to manipulate data and draw insights from large and complex datasets
• Experience with Web Analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
• Strong presentations skills using Powerpoint to effectively communicate insights and recommendations
Considered a Plus:
• Experience in project development workflow tools such as JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Impala
• Knowledge in leveraging cloud services (e.g. AWS, Azure) in deploying analytics solutions
Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Enterprise Data & Analytics
Enterprise Data & Analytics
Business Insights & Analytics
Mon - Fri
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.