TD Bank Senior Operations Officer I - TDEF in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Senior Operations Officer I - TDEF
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
• Serves as an expert in operational function and performs end-to-end activities
• Requires a comprehensive understanding of a range of product and services, processes, procedures, systems and concepts within their own and related areas of specialty, and where transactions could be characterized by high complexity and risk
• Leads problem resolution for issues that have been escalated, and/or escalate to appropriate level where further clarity or interpretation is required for higher complex policies or rules is required
• Completes work within specifically defined parameters with guidance / direction from management as necessary
• Requires diplomacy to exchange ideas and information with internal partners and management
• Acts as a deep subject matter process expert in a range of technical processes and procedures through job related training and considerable on the job experience to perform a range of work assignments
• Contributes deep technical knowledge to internal/external stakeholders
• Focus of work is weekly, monthly and/or longer with addition of ad-hoc and initiative based requests, as required
• Requires expert process management knowledge, through job related training and considerable on the job experience to lead a range of work assignments
• Requires advanced knowledge of the business unit / operational functions and interaction points with other related areas as well as regulatory issues/ requirements for jurisdictions supported
• May involve cross-functional teams across TD and/or involving external contacts
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Mon - Fri
The Sr. Operations Officer I- TDEF assigns and monitors the daily workflow and distribution for own functional area and ensuring the required documentation preparation, transaction processing and servicing system boarding is completed meeting all Service Level Goals. Provides a broad range of operational support to Relationship Managers, Business Development Officers and officers and is responsible for first point of escalations with internal and external partners, as well as operational effectiveness for own functional area. May be granted, Booking and Signing Authority for multiple product types and non-standard transactions Provides training and subject matter expertise to Ops specialists
• This role is responsible for managing the review of documentation before it goes out to customers and work within nCino reviewing lease approvals and post-close approval packages.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• High School diploma
• Undergraduate degree/ college diploma preferred
• 4+ years relevant experience
• Loan Operations and/or Leasing Experience
• Documentation management experience
• Demonstrated organization & time management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to manage in fast paced environment – familiar with month end deadlines
• nCino systems experience
Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Administrative / Clerical / Support, Commercial Banking
Sales & Customer Field Support
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.