TD Bank Senior Manager, BI and Data Platforms Information Management in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 213430BR
Job Title Senior Manager, BI and Data Platforms Information Management
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location Technology Center
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Technology Solutions
Job Category(s) Technology Solutions
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Senior Manager, BI and Data Platforms Information Management will be leading a highly talented team of platform administrators and support analysts who manage and maintain the reporting, data movement, and analytics systems that serve our business partners to address their data needs. The team administers and supports SAP Business Objects, Informatica, Oracle Exadata, SAS and other related platforms. You and your team will be responsible for installation, upgrades, availability, performance, and support for these critical systems that connect Technology and Business users with the data they need to deliver portfolio projects and business as usual operations. As data platforms change and evolve, you will be asked to help make the technology decisions that will ensure that TD is positioned well to convert data to information. You will help your team derive maximum value out of the platforms they administer and develop them to grow in areas such as DevOps and Big Data platform administration.
You will hold a role of high accountability to ensure that these systems are meeting the availability and resiliency expectations of the enterprise. You will also need to remain aware of best practices in platform usage to ensure that the end users are taking full advantage of the features of the data platform. The ideal candidate will exhibit a high level of leadership and ability to understand complex information systems, be familiar with DevOps concepts as it applies to platform administration such as Infrastructure as Code and Desired State Configuration, and possess a strong background in data platform administration
• Strong leadership profile and ability to work in a highly matrixed environment
• Extensive experience in leading and designing complex data-intensive platforms and specialized knowledge of advanced data analytics ideally within the context of a global bank.
• Experience with relational database systems and administration in one or more of the following data platforms: SAP Business Objects, Informatica, Oracle Exadata, SAS
• Oversee the development and support of infrastructure/process logs, documentation, process metrics, and process status reports that could be used to track Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) process start and completion, process failures, data issues, performance issues, scheduling conflicts, and capacity trending.
• Participate in and/or lead improvement projects, implementations, and upgrades to information delivery tools, analysis tools, and the data ecosystem.
• Perform software installations including routine updates/fixes, major product upgrades, patches, enhancements, customizations, and new version releases.
• Provide L1 and/or L2 support of platforms and processes.
• Ensure backups are being performed on a regular basis.
• Monitor, track metrics, and lead re-occurring meetings to discuss performance (CPU, disk IO, memory usage, database, etc), ETL processes, available disk space, backup completions, job durations, and audit reports.
• Identify, recommend, and lead projects to upgrade hardware or software.
• Troubleshoot problems that are of a high degree of complexity and difficulty that require exceptional analytical skills, innovation, and creativity necessary to formulate and implement the mechanisms to identify and solve the problems.
• Assist in the creation of Service Level Agreements with our internal customers.
• Identify long term solutions that prevent and reduce reoccurrence of issues and provide a framework for continued growth.
• Maintain a vendor relationship and stay current on the marketplace changes to hardware and software that we support.
• Undergraduate degree or Technical Certificate
• Graduate degree, preferred
• 10+ years related experience
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel