TD Bank Security Architect in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us . Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBankUS and www.twitter.com/TDNewsUS .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Auto req ID:
Building a World-Class, Diverse and Inclusive Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Graduate Degree preferred.
7+ years relevant experience.
Expert knowledge of architecture related to specific technologies, tools, processes, procedures and broader business issues and relevant technologies.
Advanced knowledge of the business and associated standards, infrastructure, architecture and technology from a design or solution perspective.
Interest and proven ability to work autonomously on complex, highly-visible architecture projects and initiatives.
Readiness to act as a lead expert resource in architectural information exchange for project teams, the business and outside vendors.
Demonstrated experience in managing and directing architecture analysis and design activities on larger, high-risk and highly complex projects.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
About This Role
We are looking for someone to develop and maintain architecture frameworks to support the most efficient, reliable, scalable and secure options to meet TD’s business and technology strategy needs. Get ready to plan, evaluate, recommend and design architectural solutions while keeping within enterprise standards. It's your chance to participate in a whole new realm of learning and share what you know with others. The meaningful work involved here is all about protecting and enhancing security, technology availability, brand integrity and shareholder value.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
Assist in designing and developing an architecture framework to govern how solutions will be developed and implemented, including technology domain architecture strategy, policies, guiding principles and standards.
Work with the team and other technology partners to understand security standards and risks, as well as ratify solution security design.
Research and analyze business requirements to recommend optimal architecture solutions.
Review and approve detailed solution architecture and design to comply with architectural and security standards, patterns and frameworks.
Contribute to project plan development, offer input, manage projects and initiatives, direct assigned resources, communicate project status and ensure timely issue escalation.
Participate as an expert and consultant on projects of moderate to high risk and complexity.
Help develop a Requirement Traceability Matrix for end-to-end traceability (solution to requirements).
Build consensus, facilitate collaboration and decision-making within and across business units so IT strategy application aligns with architecture framework.
Ensure projects comply with technology domain architecture, design and operate processes to help review ongoing activity against technology architecture and development standards.
Respect TD's technology delivery practices, standards and project management disciplines, including system requirements project documentation creation, cost and scope estimation.
Support development, documentation, communication and execution of a comprehensive strategy, policies and solutions.
Conduct pre- and post-implementation reviews to ensure solutions have met requirements, identify framework gaps, necessary enhancements, potential standards and patterns for future versions.
Contribute to the technology standards decision-making process.
Establish parameters for continued solution investments, provide technical risk analysis and assessment.
Other duties as assigned • Driving Requirements: • Travel Requirements:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
Information Security Architecture is part TD’s Architecture Practice, with alignment to TD's Enterprise Protect OCISO (Office of the Chief Information Security Officer) group. TD's Architecture Practice is responsible for cross line of business consultation, solutioning, strategy and planning for enterprise capabilities. In Information Security Architecture, our vision is to enable the business by continuously reducing information security risk by ensuring the presence and completeness of security qualities in derived works (solutions) based on Information Security Architecture artifacts (Security related Patterns, Target State, Road maps, Principles, Position Papers, etc.)
About This Role
Security Architecture will be responsible for securing TD across the enterprise, driving the qualities of security throughout the environment and data lifecycle.
As an Information Security Architect, you are required to be a self-directed, motivated security professional and have responsibility over assessing the alignment of the assigned projects and initiatives with Enterprise Protect security standards, published Target State Architecture and security patterns. In addition;
• the successful candidate must work strategically and transparently within Security Architecture supporting Security Domains.
• Perform project and program assessments and provide constructive feedback through SAR (Security Architecture Review) process and solutioning
• Contribute in the creation and maintenance of Target State Security Architectures, Security Roadmap, Security Architecture Principles that ensure the qualities of security are maintained in derived solutions for assigned Security Domains
• Contribute to security system design and architecture frameworks including technology architecture strategy, policies, ‘guiding principles’ and governing standards for security the assigned domain.
• Apply industry/technical knowledge to provide solutions that increase business results and minimize risk
• Representing Security Platform in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise cloud architecture
• Design and develop security architectures for the target public cloud
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. It helps if you have:
• 5+ years of experience in an enterprise, solution or Security Architecture role or a related field
• Applied knowledge of business requirements and architecture to the maintenance and enhancement of the enterprise-wide and/or project specific architecture frameworks and models
• Translate security standards and patterns into programs and projects requirements on architecture level
• Work with other Architects, Design Leads and stakeholders in peer review to ensure the continued presence, appropriateness and completeness of security qualities in solutions
• Participate in the development of requirements to facilitate both business vision realization and security architecture target state creation
• Understand the capabilities and limitations of the security components (e.g., technology, operations, and management)
• Influences product direction and integrates technology from a security and architectural perspective within the business environment
• Identify enhancements and gaps in architectural frameworks, standards and patterns to raise them for consideration for inclusion in the future versions
• Participate in knowledge transfer with senior management, the team, other technical areas and business units
• Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving business objectives and providing client services, lessons learned and knowledge transfer
• 5+ years of experience in an enterpri
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Job Searches Match:
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.