TD Bank Scheduling Coordinator in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 199510BR
Job Title Scheduling Coordinator
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Business line Other
Job Category - Primary Call Center
Job Category(s) Call Center
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Schedule Coordinator I is responsible for determining the Call Center work schedules that are needed in order to meet the performance goals established by the department and that are in line with the call volume forecast.
• Moderate level of support from Workforce Supervisor.
• Provides adequate staffing to ensure timely and reliable service to Customers.
• Ensures development opportunities are provided for Call Center personnel by incorporating monthly meetings, training activities, and 1-on-1's with Supervisors into their normal work hours.
• Processes and approves schedule change requests for Call Center personnel.
• Creates work schedules based around call volume forecasts to ensure that the Call Center has just the right amount of FTE scheduled to maintain service levels.
• Maintains strong knowledge of all Workforce Related Systems (IEX. Cisco, etc.).
• Strong working relationship with all levels of management. Partners with HR/Training/Leadership to create what if scenarios and schedules.
• 2 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 Years of related experience
• Experience with ACD systems, workforce management software applications, CTI tools, CRM platforms, call recording systems, and IVR systems preferred.
• General understanding of call center metrics.
• Must be organized, self-motivated, and self-directed.
• Must have strong analytical ability and attention to detail.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Fundamental understanding of forecasting and predictive modeling preferred.
• Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging work environment.
• Ability to prioritize work to ensure that deadlines and department objectives are met.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be flexible with schedule to accommodate business needs.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of call center personnel.
• Leads by example, promotes the WOW! Culture, and provides WOW! Service to both internal and external Customers.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel