TD Bank SB Outbound Lead Generation Spec II in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
SB Outbound Lead Generation Spec II
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
Auto req ID:
• Discovers, identifies and uncovers targeted, potential prospects and their associated needs/drivers.
• Provides feedback to Lead Generation Manager and other Small Business Banking personnel in regards to improving calling effectiveness.
• Understands and effectively articulates the features, benefits and business value represented by TD Bank Small Business solution offerings.
• Mentors junior SB Outbound Lead Generation Specialists.
• Works closely with all members of the account teams.
• Responsible for outbound calling into new and assigned accounts within a designated geographic territory.
• Responsible for cross-selling and up-selling to generate new business within Small Business, as well as, products and /or services within Commercial / Retail banking environment.
• Maintains a positive, professional ''Wow'' attitude throughout the telephone process.
• Drives, creates and cultivates meetings and warms leads for store managers and Small Business Relationship Managers.
• Builds a sustainable pipeline for the assigned territory within Small Business Banking.
• Meets or exceeds key performance indicators such as calls, conversations, meetings and production metrics.
• Drives demand through intensive calling activities 80 to 100 minimum outbound calls per day.
• Documents the lead generation process within Salesforce.com.
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
8:30am - 5:00pm
The Small Business Outbound Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for outbound cold call prospecting with the goal of cultivating meetings and warm leads for Store Managers and Small Business Relationship Managers (SBRM's). Will consistently meet or exceed key performance indicators. Individual must thrive to be in a hunting sales environment.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
• 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience
• 2-4 Years of related experience
• Teamwork and results oriented individual.
• Demonstrated success in a competitive outbound sales environment.
• Effective time management practices to properly support organizational activities.
• Strong experience with driving highly qualified leads and building pipeline for sale.
• Demonstrated leadership attributes and has the desire to pursue management opportunities.
• Previous experience mentoring 3 to 5 individuals while meeting/exceeding assignments.
• Excellent tele-prospecting, selling, and objection handling skills.
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, with all levels within an organization.
• Sound understanding of business accounting principles and ability to apply these accounting principles when speaking with Small Business owners.
• Detail oriented, enthusiastic and a quick learner.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Strong knowledge of Sales Force Automation Applications. SalesForce.com experience a plus.
Mt Laurel - 6000 Atrium Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Monday - Friday
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.