TD Bank Sales Support Spec II in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 196031BR
Job Title Sales Support Spec II
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Sales Support Specialist performs a variety of activities for a line(s) of business (LOB) designed to support, enhance and increase overall sales performance. The Sales Support Specialist coordinates various LOB sales, marketing support and enhancement programs and initiatives under the direct supervision of experienced personnel.
• Performs variety of activities for an LOB designed to support, enhance and increase overall sales performance according to established Company policies and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Administers ongoing sales and marketing support programs equitably according to plan designs and guidelines, which may include sales contests, product promotions, regional programs and other activities.
• Provides project coordination to new or existing sales support programs; leads or assists with strategy meetings, determining sales and marketing needs and requirements and generating ideas; provides input and advice based on extensive knowledge of other Company initiatives and industry practices; ensures coordination with other initiatives.
• Researches various issues, ideas, problems and opportunities discussed in strategy meetings to generate additional information to add to projects. Creates project plans, adding ideas from research and ensuring that issues, concerns and priorities identified in meetings and other communications are addressed.
• Implements project plans; communicates with various internal personnel, corporate marketing and other Company departments and outside vendors to coordinate assigned programs and complete projects; resolves problems by coordinating with necessary individuals as needed; secures approvals as necessary.
• Creates sales and marketing materials as necessary in support of various programs and projects; writes copy, secures approvals and coordinates layout and production with appropriate internal or outside personnel. Designs and develops administrative guidelines for assigned programs.
• Maintains appropriate records, databases and information relating to assigned programs and projects according to procedures; reports to more experienced personnel, management and others on project status and updates.
• Assists sales force as necessary, answering questions from staff and customers and providing information and other support as appropriate.
• Provides training to sales staff and others relating to new and ongoing LOB sales and marketing programs, initiatives and activities.
• Coordinates with department training as well as corporate training staff to develop and deliver training as needed.
• Maintains appropriate records, databases and information relating to assigned programs and projects according to procedures; reports to management and others on program status and updates.
• Evaluates effectiveness of programs and initiatives; receives feedback from various LOB areas and outside vendors, passes information to others as necessary and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Monitors, evaluates and modifies programs to meet needs of LOB.
• Communicates with other areas and Company departments as necessary to exchange information, receive feedback and maintain uniformity of work in accordance with established program guidelines.
• Maintains knowledge of overall Company and LOB sales initiatives and industry trends. Maintains understanding of LOB sales, operations and other practices and procedures and applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below.
• 2-4 Years of related experience.
• Project management experience, including ability to coordinate resources and prioritize tasks under deadline.
• Strong knowledge of sales support and effective sales enhancement techniques within the industry.
• Strong analytical and evaluative skills with ability to measure program performance and make recommendations for improvement.
• Vendor relationship experience helpful.
• Attention to detail.
• Experience skillfully and tactfully managing others without direct authority.
• Self motivator and creative thinker.
• Experience coaching and influencing others to achieve goals.
• Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation skills and writing ability.
• PC skills.
• Maintains appropriate sales licensing if required.
Hours 8AM - 6PM
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel