TD Bank Risk Officer - Mortgage Sales in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 196900BR
Job Title Risk Officer - Mortgage Sales
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Location 12000 Horizon Way
Falmouth - Gray Rd
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Risk Management
Job Category(s) Risk Management
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Risk Officer Mortgage Sales is responsible for managing the Mortgage Sales frameworks for our Operational Risk team - providing operational risk analysis, reporting and/or support to business partners. Acts as a specialist/expert in providing guidance/advice on a range of operational risk related matters within assigned area of specialization.
• Analyzes potential operational risks and ensures key risks are aggregated/escalated to appropriate areas.
• Contributes to the effective management of financial results and budgeting activities.
• Supports ongoing operational risk measurement activities by acquiring, analyzing, and reporting business operational or relevant loss data.
• Establishes and provides regular risk analysis and reporting on operational loss performance of the business.
• Supports business with analysis and reporting on operational risk issues and their impact which may include scenario analysis.
• Supports established enterprise-wide risk escalation, review, and approval processes, data management, policies, and risk assessment processes.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of existing and emerging risks across the business, and represents the business/function on TD Bank Risk Officer Committees or related working group/project teams.
• Acquires an understanding of the regulatory landscape and requirements, ensuring they are identified and articulated to business management as applicable.
• Supports TD Bank enterprise-wide operational risk strategies and/or corporate risk management requirements by guiding business partners through various operational or related risk management activates (e.g. Key Risk Indicators (KRI), Risk & Control Self Assessments (RSCA), etc.).
• Provides guidance, advice, and/or training and educational programs within own area of responsibility to improve business' understanding of related risk and emerging trends.
• Develops and fosters strong relationships with business unit management to improve communication of business-specific operational and/or related risk management issues.
• Participates in the review of scorecard results and/or capital allocation issues affecting overall risks and act as a key resource on risk issues for assigned businesses/specializations.
• May participate in regulatory reviews and/or completion of risk management surveys where applicable.
• Supports businesses that are generally more homogeneous and moderately to highly complex in terms of core business activities and related risks.
• Works with committees/project work and plays an integrator/coordinator role on behalf of the business or function on risk matters.
• Analyzes key risk factors, relationships, patterns and trends and provides recommendations on mitigating potential risks and/or escalates key issues accordingly.
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ Years of related experience
• Mortgage Experience
• Sales / Sales Support Experience
• Project management experience preferred
• Demonstrated ability to influence key stakeholders
• Proven analytical ability, including tactical planning and process management
• Strong working knowledge of operational risk issues - operational risk & control experience
• Demonstrated ability to effectively contribute to multidisciplinary working committees and to manage small projects
• Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships, including relationships outside of Risk Management
• Ability to analyze information, draw conclusions and present results in an effective manner
• Strong experience in a risk management discipline such as investigations, audit, information security, compliance, or general risk management
• Advanced written and verbal communication skills, including facilitation, presentation skills and positive public presence
Hours Mon - Fri
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Maine
City(s) 2 Falmouth