TD Bank QA Analyst II - Wealth Control Governance & Risk in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
QA Analyst II - Wealth Control Governance & Risk
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
The Quality Assurance Analyst II is responsible for ensuring overall service and/or department quality standards are met.
• Bachelors degree or progressive
• 3-5 years related experience required
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proven time management and organizational skills
• Strong computer skills
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including possible evenings and weekends
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to work as an active participant in a team as well as independently
• Experience in an unpredictable and fast pace environment
• Proven ability to be detail oriented
• Conducts regulatory control testing, documents findings, presents findings to appropriate levels of managements and ensures adherence to identified program standards.
• Research and analyze regulations applicable to U.S. Wealth Business Lines. When needed, Identify and update test script requirements.
• Performs trend analysis for various monitoring and reporting developed, including recommendations and solutions to improve deficiencies.
• Leads and executes projects to attain company and/or department objectives.
• Identifies opportunities for process improvements to advance service quality and/or streamline functions.
• Recommends and implements department training needs. Maintains and develops expanding knowledge of company and/or department systems; assists with system implementation/conversion as needed.
• Coordinates quality control and/or compliance activities.
• Creates job aids, reports, documents and make updates as needed.
• Participates in special projects and performs additional duties as assigned.
• Interacts and communicates with co-workers and Bank partners and requires minimal supervision.
• Contributes to a positive, ethical and respectful working environment and communicate openly with others.
• Models company culture internally and externally.
• Participates in meetings and coaching sessions.
• Keeps staff informed of any procedural changes or enhancements. Provides support to department leadership in performing trend analysis, information gathering, performance feedback and related activities.
• Working experience with a minimum of two U.S. Wealth business lines
• Strong computer skills, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, South Carolina
Bedford, Concord, Greenville, Melville, Mount Laurel, New Boston
143 North Main Street (Concord)
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
TD Governance & Control
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.