TD Bank Project Specialist II - Strategic Sourcing Group in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 193439BR
Job Title Project Specialist II - Strategic Sourcing Group
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 3000 Atrium Way
Business line Corporate
Job Category - Primary Finance | Accounting
Job Category(s) Finance | Accounting
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Project Specialist II coordinates projects in support of Company or department activities. Handles project details and assists others with more complex aspects of projects.
• Coordinates moderately complex projects in support of department management, seeking assistance only with unusual questions or problems; coordinates the work of others assisting on projects as necessary.
• Works independently on more routine projects after acquiring initial experience.
• Assists with creation of project plans, reporting, leading meetings implementing projects, evaluating results and directing resources and organizational communications as appropriate.
• Manages self (and/or) team’s controllable expenses to designated budget.
• Participates in evaluating effectiveness of projects after implementation; receives feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, passes information to others as necessary and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• Participates in overall department administration; provides input to department policies and procedures and ensures their proper implementation; ensures that area's activities comply with any applicable legal and regulatory guidelines.
• Trains others.
• Monitors or implements legal compliance measures as required by projects.
• Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 2-4 Years of related experience
• Proven project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to gather information and recommend solutions
• Strong process improvement skills, including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements
• Excellent communication skills
End-to-end Project management capabilities required:
Microsoft Project Plan management and creation of plans a must
Meeting management: setting up and minutes
Creation of an updating of Weekly Project Status Reports
Closing gaps on plans
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel