TD Bank Project Specialist II - CPS Marketing in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 193230BR
Job Title Project Specialist II - CPS Marketing
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 6000 Atrium Way
Business line Other
Job Category - Primary Commercial Banking
Job Category(s) Commercial Banking
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
• Creates project plans, adding ideas from research and other department personnel and ensuring that client issues, concerns and priorities identified in meetings and other communications are addressed.
• May evaluate effectiveness of projects after implementation; may compile and analyze feedback from various internal areas and outside vendors, develops recommendations as appropriate and incorporates changes into future project plans.
• May create marketing materials as necessary in support of various projects and other work; may write copy, secure approvals and coordinate layout and production with appropriate internal or outside personnel.
• Fully understands the functions, intricacies and requirements of the product or business line with which they are working.
• Manages to budgets & reconciles program spending
• Oversees the successful design of marketing plans or customer-centric programs and relevant project plans incorporating full range of marketing resources and distribution channels. Determines and acts on long term marketing and customer strategies to ensure they are effectively supporting the business line needs.
• Develops and executes marketing strategies & communications for integration projects including advertising, direct mail, merchandising and collateral
• Understands and represents the Customer perspective, translating Customer/market needs and product strategies into profitable marketing programs
• Coordinates moderately complex marketing projects in support of marketing initiatives.
• Provides regular communications to internal Customers on project status, and packet materials for on-site event management.
• Creates and processes event orders with vendors and perform necessary follow-up
• Coordinates and maintains event supply inventories, including event-specific items
• Communicates with local markets on various event elements
• Takes initiative and requests input from Manager and offers ideas for program designs.
• Completes projects as needed, to meet deadlines as part of group activity.
•Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
•2-4 Years of related experience
•Proven project management skills
•Demonstrated ability to gather information and recommend solutions
•Strong process improvement skills, including the ability to evaluate procedures and recommend improvements
•Excellent communication skills
Hours standard business
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel