TD Bank Product Marketing Manager- Small Business in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 192720BR
Job Title Product Marketing Manager- Small Business
Job Status Full Time
Country UNITED STATES
Province/State New Jersey
City1 Mount Laurel
Location 12000 Horizon Way
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Marketing
Job Category(s) Marketing
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Marketing Planner works together to develop the Company marketing strategy for a specific line of business supporting the Company business and brand objectives. Represents the face of marketing to the frontline staff and lines of business. Helps Planner organize, develop, and occasionally present marketing strategies. Negotiates and collaborates where appropriate with business units and service providers (IT, operations, legal, compliance, marketing etc.) to ensure the marketing plan meets Company legal, compliance and strategic requirements.
• Reviews plans with key internal stakeholders to make sure Corporate marketing needs align with Customer needs as experienced through all channels.
• Ensures that marketing programs are tailored to the appropriate geography, as necessary.
• Ensures all marketing programs begin with a profitibaliity objective and builds a marketing strategy to meet/exceed that objective.
• Creates tracking reports with our analytics team tailored to each marketing program, using net present value (NPV) and return on marketing investment (ROMI) calculations.
• Works with Finance and Marketing Communications Team to ensure budget targtes are met.
• Participates in the development of the marketing calendar and ensures the successful and seamless execution of deliverables ensuring established processes are followed, appropriate resources dedicated and consistently high level of professionalism is maintained.
• Supports the development and management of the marketing planning budget of the Company. Ensures campaign objectives can be achieved with the budget allocated to the project. Ensures maximum profitability via project reviews to evaluate the effectiveness of programs, ensuring budgets are reconciled, stated goals are achieved and learning's are well documented and communicated to business partners.
• Educates and advises business partners on current marketing issues, brand strategy, execution standards and leading-edge industry trends.
• 4 Year Degree or equivalent experience.
• 7+ Years of related experience.
• Focus on strategy vs. execution.
• Strong relationship, budget management, and writing skills.
• Broad knowledge of marketing tools (media, direct marketing, customer insights, research, and analytics) and strong analytical skills.
• Financial marketing experience preferred, but not required. Experience in marketing strategy a must.
• Demonstrated leadership skills to lead a quality department of well-respected marketing planning professionals.
• Ability to develop and drive marketing strategies throughout the organization.
• Comprehensive knowledge of marketing methods and techniques, with past financial experience a plus.
• Proven knowledge of full range of marketing resources and distribution channels.
• Strong communication, problem-solving and decision making skills with ability to effectively communicate with executive management.
• Proven ability to build strong collaborative business relationships.
• Ability to negotiate and apply skills to exercise influence over others decisions without express authority and influence mass change management.
• Demonstrated project management skills.
** Advanced Power Point Skills
• Works with product management organization to build plans to deliver on business level KPIs through impactful marketing plans inclusive of programs, offers, etc.
• Partners with product management to drive insights into product development roadmap to ensure consumer needs are met
• Partners with centers of excellence to build marketing plans across all channels and is responsible for setting performance targets
• Manages performance dashboard against marketing plan goals
• Deep understanding of how to drive results inclusive of DTC programs across mail, digital, etc.
• Partners to build marketing targeting strategies to drive best performance
• Ability to develop and drive marketing strategies throughout the organization
• Excellent project management and communication skills.
• Manages marketing budget forecast, regularly reviews agency hours/project across product groups to ensure consistency and efficient spend.
• Creates monthly competitive dashboard across channels.
Travel % Up to 20%
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel