TD Bank Ops Assoc IV in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Ops Assoc IV
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
The Operations Associate IV is responsible for the day-to-day Operations activities in support of assigned business line.
HOURS: Mon-Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
• High School Diploma or GED
• 3-5 Years of related experience
• Demonstrated supervisory ability with strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to effectively coach and mentor others
• Ability to quickly diffuse any situation and solve conflicts in a cordial manner
• Strong ability to successfully balance competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with ability to successfully influence others
• Ability to use/learn current applications related to position
• Proven leadership skills
- Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Performs diverse/complex tasks
• Works independently
• Acts as a liaison between assigned department and other departments within TD Bank
• Works to identify and address process improvements
• Provides support and direction to less experiences staff
• Acts as a back-up to department leadership
• Responds to inquiries and assists in resolving problems/complaints
• Protects privacy and non-public information
• Assists in the prevention of fraudulent activities
• Collaborates with and provides support to department leadership
• Suggests changes or modifications to policies and procedures to supervisor based on day-to-day observations and activities
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Mount Laurel - 12000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Administrative / Clerical / Support
Retail / Commercial Operations
Monday-Friday; 8:30 - 5:00
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.