TD Bank Marketing Communications Manager-Product Marketing in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
Auto req ID 193946BR
Job Title Marketing Communications Manager-Product Marketing
Job Status Full Time
Country United States
Location 12000 Horizon Way
Wilmington - Market Street
Business line TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary Marketing
Job Category(s) Marketing
TD Description About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. at http://www.tdbank.com/ Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com at http://www.td.com/ .
The Marketing Communications Manager works with multiple marketing department heads or group leads to ensure cohesive strategies that move metrics managed within brand and product marketing. Responsible for the strategic development and execution of multi-channel marketing activities for the Enterprise, e.g. planning, budget management, coordination and development of marketing materials that support customer acquisition and retention. Serves as advertising representation on cross functional projects. Manages agency partners and implements marketing communication strategies that shape the perceptions of employees and customers.
• Responsible for the development and execution of communication strategies and plans for campaigns/initiatives for specific LOB or brand; manages the development of those projects to best express marketing strategy and achieve marketing goals accurately, cost effectively and on schedule.
• Develops creative briefs, marketing plans and communication strategies to support brand objectives. May manage staff, assign work and ensure high service levels are maintained.
• Ensures on-going communication with other areas of marketing and external partners.
• May direct employees and agencies in development and execution of marketing execution materials.
• Responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize ROI.
• Tracks, measures and reports on usage and marketing metrics through the analysis and assessment of campaigns.
• Develops marketing programs and platforms based on business issues, trends and insights.
• Work experience equivalent to Bachelor's degree
• 5+ years related experience required
• Knowledge of digital, social media and other platforms
• Communication skills
• Knowledge of math media
• Extensive knowledge of financial industry/marketing techniques
• Knowledge of full range of marketing resources and media
• Project and vendor management skills
• Ability to conceptualize and implement marketing strategies to support business goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, specifically public speaking
• Ability to manage comprehensive projects as well as day to day needs
• Strong organizational, interpersonal and negotiating skills
• PC proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Travel % Up to 10%
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
**Province/State (Primary) New Jersey
City (Primary) Mount Laurel
ProvState 2 Delaware
City(s) 2 Wilmington