TD Bank Manager Testing/QA in Mount Laurel, New Jersey
About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US .
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com .
Auto req ID:
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
Undergraduate Degree or Technical Certificate.
Graduate Degree preferred.
7+ years relevant experience.
Leadership in growing team expertise to align with demand and TD's business and technology direction; assess team capabilities, identify ways to provide and enhance value delivered.
Ability to manage multiple testing teams for functions/projects with increasing degree of complexity and broad scope (e.g. multi-function within line of business, tier 2-5 projects).
Readiness to work independently and often autonomously in the management of teams and operational disciplines and develop strategic thinking and planning in work plan execution.
Experience in orchestrating development of resolutions, plans and strategies for operational advancement.
Adeptness at providing strong knowledge of QA methodology, best practices and processes while contributing to testing method and tool selection direction.
Strength in coordinating and prioritizing multiple testing initiatives and championing test activity optimization across projects.
Ability to manage the development and implementation of new testing strategies and directives.
Strong knowledge in project financial management and reporting.
Sound knowledge of external industry trends in relation to competency.
Sound knowledge of business and/or delivery practices/disciplines.
Knowledge of principles, practices and IT processes appropriate to the quality delivery development and stewardship.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
8am - 5pm
About This Role
As a Test Lead provide leadership and expertise to Testing Teams / QA professionals on a broad range of test services and solutions for assigned projects / programs, ensuring established standards are met and planned objectives are achieved.
Meaningful work is fueled by meaningful performance and career development conversations with your manager. Here are the essential job functions of this position:
• Lead test team in the delivery of test planning, test preparation and test execution activities in adherence to standards for system testing
• Accountable for all phases of testing for assigned projects or releases including (but not limited to) system integration testing, business acceptance testing, performance testing, operability testing, and deployment verification testing
• Manage creation, review and sign-off of testing documentation (e.g. test strategies, plans, schedule, cost estimates, test cases, dashboards, defect logs, test phase closure reports) for assigned area / projects and ensure all test artifacts adhere to testing standards and audit requirements
• May analyze, develop, debug, execute and maintain complex manual/automated test cases within the testing environment
• Prioritize testing tasks based on goals and risks of projects and ensure testing milestones, activities and tasks are completed as scheduled
• Lead team in using test tools, defect tracking tools as per standards
• Accountable for testing being conducted in a manner that does not impact the production environment (e.g. scheduling of file transmissions, etc.) and in accordance with established information security and information privacy policies and guidelines
• Chair the daily defect / status calls to ensure defects are documented and tracked and defect fixes are retested in timely manner and report the status of test planning, test execution and defects via. daily dashboard reporting to project team using standard test quality metrics
• Act as a consultant / resource to other areas of IT and the Business
• Lead relationships with project team members, offshore teams, third party vendors/ service partners, release teams and client areas as appropriate
• Build / maintain new or existing test environments; monitoring, trouble shooting, triaging issues and coordinating resolution with all technology partners.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Preferred Qualifications - Here are the preferred qualifications for this role:
• 1-3 years Automated testing experience
• 1-3 Years TOSCA Experience
• AS1, AS2 Certified a plus
• DevOps experience a plus
• Agile experience a plus
Mt Laurel - Technology Center - 17000 Horizon Way
TD Bank AMCB
Job Category - Primary:
Testing & QA
Federal law prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.